T.I. Reportedly Arrested Hours Before The BET Awards

Krazyfingaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
18 months tops at the feds?...I don't think so. He's already a convicted felon with a prior gun charge. The judge has to go by the guidelines that are already set in stone. It's not like state court. He's gonna get slam'd. The minimum is probably 36-48 months because the max is 10yrs. We won't really no for about 30 days. They have to indict him first. That'll take about 3 to 4 weeks.

I was being sarcastic when I said 18 months

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
lol i don't think he would've missed the B.E.T. awards for a publicity stunt like this. dunno, if it were a stunt, there's probably better ways to get caught rather than getting busted at a walgreens

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Oh.....it's publicity stunt alright!

BY ATF AND THE FEDS, LETTING DUMB NICCAZ KNOW THAT THERE HOTELS ALWAYS HAVE VACANCYS!

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I honestly cannot tell if this isn't a stunt.

I was listening to his album today. I forget what song it is, but basically he was bragging about being the only real gangsta out. With the way sales are hurting, I wouldn't put it past an artist to pull a stunt like this because it is almost as big as bragging about being shot eight times and live to tell the story.

I had another debate with someone about this because we were wondering what was next after the whole 50 Cent movement.

This is the closest thing I have seen come to that.

I mean... I can't see a multi-millionare making such a bad decision. Unless it wasn't a bad decision, hence a publicity stunt. How can I do something wrong but get off clean when it is all said and done?

Then, there is the whole Larry Hoover theory. Maybe TI is a real banger and all the "good" work he has been doing was all a mask.

I guess only time will tell.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
I honestly cannot tell if this isn't a stunt.

I was listening to his album today. I forget what song it is, but basically he was bragging about being the only real gangsta out. With the way sales are hurting, I wouldn't put it past an artist to pull a stunt like this because it is almost as big as bragging about being shot eight times and live to tell the story.

I had another debate with someone about this because we were wondering what was next after the whole 50 Cent movement.

This is the closest thing I have seen come to that.

I mean... I can't see a multi-millionare making such a bad decision. Unless it wasn't a bad decision, hence a publicity stunt. How can I do something wrong but get off clean when it is all said and done?

Then, there is the whole Larry Hoover theory. Maybe TI is a real banger and all the "good" work he has been doing was all a mask.

I guess only time will tell.

If you read the affadavit/search warrant there would be no doubt that this is real! This was over a month in the making. T.I. best friend and manager is "really" dead. Kill'd in Cleveland. After that is when T.I. went on the gun buying spree. He knows it's his fault that his friend is dead. He's been in confrontations at every show he's participated in every since. The feds were on his ass for awhile not only because of guns but because he has verbally threaten'd to have people kill'd at his shows. Offering to put a hit on somebody in itself is illegal and he's done it on many occassion. That's conspiracy to commit murder. Him saying these things and having someone purchase guns on many occassions since July got him served up! The feds were not going to wait til he came thru with his offers.

Putting hits out on people aint something you run your mouth off about, hes obviously a fool. Or actually scared and trying to run off his mouth to cause fear in others. Either way hes still a fool, and he will pay the price.
I was going to say that aint guns legal over there, but then I read he has previous gun & drugs convictions which obviously makes carrying a gun legally pretty much impossible.
The death of his best friend has obviously stirred up lots of anger and emotion, that is what caused the mans foolishness, it can happen to the best of us I suppose. The moral of the story here is if you are gonna step over the line, dont run you mouth off about it, and be fucking careful who you are dealing with. There has never been so many snakes in the grass.

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Additionally the ATF is not known for helping record companies boost sales..They kinda have other stuff to do..

LMAO

I feel bad for the brother. My mother died of natural causes when I was 14. I did a lot of dumb shit and was fortunate to never get caught....and changed my life around before it was too late.

I can only imagine if you felt responsible for the murder of your friend and wanted to pull of some old fashioned "get back".

Krazyfingaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
"Man this is nothing but white supremacy, another act by the man trying to take another sucessful brother down" lol i've been hearing that bullshit everyday since he got poped....again T.I. was very stuuuuuupid to get caught up and I'm not judging the brother i'm just calling it like I see it.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
"Man this is nothing but white supremacy, another act by the man trying to take another sucessful brother down" lol i've been hearing that bullshit everyday since he got poped....again T.I. was very stuuuuuupid to get caught up and I'm not judging the brother i'm just calling it like I see it.

He and Mike Vick should be the poster child for "what not to aspire to be" for young blackmen! Mo money Mo problems only exist for those who think "keep it real" means do hood shit for life! That's actually "keeping it fake" because when you have legit millions coming in there is no need to do illegal shit!

p.s. "THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON DRUGZ" these young boyz are snorting coke like it's goody's powder and also fucking with meth and every pill under the sun. You can't do that shit 24/7 365 and eventually not have a melt down! What ever happen to just smoking out (regular "unlaced" weed) and getting your drink on? Everybody that they pulled out of that truck had a pocket full of pills and other shit!

Krazyfingaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
He and Mike Vick should be the poster child for "what not to aspire to be" for young blackmen! Mo money Mo problems only exist for those who think "keep it real" means do hood shit for life! That's actually "keeping it fake" because when you have legit millions coming in there is no need to do illegal shit!

p.s. "THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON DRUGZ" these young boyz are snorting coke like it's goody's powder and also fucking with meth and every pill under the sun. You can't do that shit 24/7 365 and eventually not have a melt down! What ever happen to just smoking out (regular "unlaced" weed) and getting your drink on? Everybody that the pulled out of that truck had a pocket full of pills and other shit!

Brother you never lie!!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
That's why I respect outkast so much.

Don't hold that respect too high! Word on the street is that the feds are investigating Big boi about those Pitbulls! He breeds and fights them....it's well known in the "A".

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Word on the street is that the feds are investigating Big boi about those Pitbulls!

I personally don't see Pitbull fighting as a crime. It's not my cup of tea, but I don't think our law enforcement should be wasting time on shit like that.

I'm thought the Michael Vick shit was ridiculous. He was killing and torturing dogs most of the American public wants dead anyways.

I think it's disgusting how people treat their dogs compared to other people. People treat stray dogs better then they treat their neighbors.

I personally don't see Pitbull fighting as a crime. It's not my cup of tea, but I don't think our law enforcement should be wasting time on shit like that.

I'm thought the Michael Vick shit was ridiculous. He was killing and torturing dogs most of the American public wants dead anyways.

I think it's disgusting how people treat their dogs compared to other people. People treat stray dogs better then they treat their neighbors.
Im not an animal rights activist or anything like that, but I dont think the torture of any animal can ever be justified.
You said most americans would like to see the dogs dead anyway, but the reason they are bred is for fighting.
So without the fighting you wouldnt have the dog. I have seen a couple dog fight documentaries and it is pretty sickening watching them tear each other apart. And the crack when the heads class is fucked up too.
I have to agree on the point that some people treat animals better than they do humans tho.
Like my work colleague, if a pigeon flys across the road in front of the truck he slams on the brakes and nearly kills both of us for the sake of a pigeon. And he aint even buddhist.
I also agree that law enforcement has many other problems on its plate that should take priority.
And I agree with LDB that why the hell do these successful multi millionaire black men have to keep destryoing what they have acheived, the system is in no doubt trying to keep the black man down, so why give them an easy way to bring you down? What happened to enpowering the the people local to you, spending money on improving the situation for family, friends and even the whole neighbourhood? Trying to change things for the better so we can all live in peace and get an understanding of each other that will break the walls of discrimination. Shit like this just keeps the illusion that the black man is a criminal and cannot be trusted alive.
And as for the drugs, the whole music industry is rife with all the drugs you could ever want. And when the drugs are literally laid out on tables in bowls like a buffet at big industry parties its no surprise to me that many fall to the temptation.

members online

No members online now.