T.I. Reportedly Arrested Hours Before The BET Awards

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
He and Mike Vick should be the poster child for "what not to aspire to be" for young blackmen! Mo money Mo problems only exist for those who think "keep it real" means do hood shit for life! That's actually "keeping it fake" because when you have legit millions coming in there is no need to do illegal shit!

p.s. "THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON DRUGZ" these young boyz are snorting coke like it's goody's powder and also fucking with meth and every pill under the sun. You can't do that shit 24/7 365 and eventually not have a melt down! What ever happen to just smoking out (regular "unlaced" weed) and getting your drink on? Everybody that they pulled out of that truck had a pocket full of pills and other shit!

WORD!!!

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Im not an animal rights activist or anything like that, but I dont think the torture of any animal can ever be justified.
You said most americans would like to see the dogs dead anyway, but the reason they are bred is for fighting.
So without the fighting you wouldnt have the dog. I have seen a couple dog fight documentaries and it is pretty sickening watching them tear each other apart. And the crack when the heads class is fucked up too.
I have to agree on the point that some people treat animals better than they do humans tho.
Like my work colleague, if a pigeon flys across the road in front of the truck he slams on the brakes and nearly kills both of us for the sake of a pigeon. And he aint even buddhist.
I also agree that law enforcement has many other problems on its plate that should take priority.
And I agree with LDB that why the hell do these successful multi millionaire black men have to keep destryoing what they have acheived, the system is in no doubt trying to keep the black man down, so why give them an easy way to bring you down? What happened to enpowering the the people local to you, spending money on improving the situation for family, friends and even the whole neighbourhood? Trying to change things for the better so we can all live in peace and get an understanding of each other that will break the walls of discrimination. Shit like this just keeps the illusion that the black man is a criminal and cannot be trusted alive.
And as for the drugs, the whole music industry is rife with all the drugs you could ever want. And when the drugs are literally laid out on tables in bowls like a buffet at big industry parties its no surprise to me that many fall to the temptation.

I agree. I think dog fighting is sick, cruel and disgusting just as I feel hunting is the same.

I don't think we should be allocating federal agents to be investigating that.

The fact that Federal Agents are running around worrying about dog fighting fucking pisses me off.

People need to understand that while Osama and company were planning the terrorist attack on 9/11 our FBI decided to ignore warning calls both domestically and from British Intelligence while figuring it was more important to have a couple agents investigating Barry Bonds (when at the time there was nothing other than quiet speculation that he was taking steroids).

Hopefully Big Boi is smart and cuts that shit out.

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
never bothered payin' attention to the vick shit, and i have no love for babylon, but they're not creepin' around your bushes lookin' for dog fights. vick's case could've been handled with regular cops and state prosecution but it also involved gambling and shit going across state lines. don't know u.s. law that well but certain things automatically bring in the feds.

as far as rich black men effin' up, that shit is an anomoly, because there's more unknown rich black folk and regular boring rich celebs, than your vicks and pacmans. and, allegedly, t.i.'s

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
never bothered payin' attention to the vick shit, and i have no love for babylon, but they're not creepin' around your bushes lookin' for dog fights. vick's case could've been handled with regular cops and state prosecution but it also involved gambling and shit going across state lines. don't know u.s. law that well but certain things automatically bring in the feds.

as far as rich black men effin' up, that shit is an anomoly, because there's more unknown rich black folk and regular boring rich celebs, than your vicks and pacmans. and, allegedly, t.i.'s

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
7thangel; said:

Well spoken from trenchtown...where shit like this we conversating on aint shit.....

members online