The Game gets dissed by Jay-z & Casual

• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

JPeg

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Last night Jay-Z was on Hot 97 along with Memphis Bleek, and the Young Gunz who are part of the new look Roc-A-Fella Records. After the show was completed Jay-Z spoke on The Game from G-Unit.

He stated that he was sick and tired of The Game taking subliminal shots at him and hiding his hands behind his back. He was even more heated about The Game's continued disrespect to his Roc-A-Fella Records artist Memphis Bleek. He stated he hears all the subliminal shots The Game mentions in his lyrics for example (the reference to laying in Marcy's Projects if you mess with him and the line where he states he doesn't wear button ups or drive Maybachs).

Jay-Z said if he hears one more line that disrespects him or anybody affiliated with his team, he will single handedly end The Games career. Jay-Z stated that the verbal lashing will be far worse than the "Takeover" and the other diss records that were handed out when Roc-A-Fella was in it's prime. Jay-z explained that the reason he shot down being featured on The Game's album is because of his close affiliation with Memphis Bleek. He stated Bleek was considered family and anybody who disrepects his family is not far from having their career ended on wax.

During the show Memphis Bleek stated that The Game was a clown and he needs to stay in his lane. He said The Game is not on his level and he wants to challenge The Game to a $10,000 battle on Smack DVD hosted by Funkmaster Flex. Bleek stated that The Game apologized to him in Miami while they were face to face and several days later The Game releases a diss records after he had told Memphis Bleek he was one of his biggest fans. Bleek stated that shows how much of a clown The Game really is.

While Bleek was making these statements it was said Jay-Z was "ready for whatever" and he was behind Bleek 100%. Jay-Z stated they could bring it back to '01 when they battled the whole rap industry and created an industry shakedown. Jay-Z stated that the Young Gunz were already battle tested and were willing to end careers in their own right as well. Jay-Z stated that this is not the first time he has had a problem with The Game, he said that he had been growing angry at the continued shots at artists who were also affiliated with his label one being Joe Budden.

Jay-Z stated that if you attempt to make an artist on his roster look bad you are trying to take money out of his pocket and he stated that is where he draws the line. However he stated with Bleek it is personal. Therefore consequences will come if The Game continues to take shots not only on wax but on radio stations in his hometown New York City

JPeg

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Casual: The Game would never sound that real.

dubcnn.com: The rap game has changed since the Doggystyle days, but I feel you. Game is supposed to be the second coming of the West...A lot of people don't feel that way though.

Casual: The Game is Just OK at best, and the second coming of the West Coast ain't in G-Unit
dubcnn.com: Yea man. What you think of that shit with him and Game?

Casual: Fuck Game

dubcnn.com: haha

Casual: Dude look like a buster. I ain't buying it.

dubcnn.com: You dont think he reppin the Coast right?

Casual: Hell naw. A Cali n*gga with a Yonkers Flow?

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/casual/

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I really don't get into the "Beef" wars but that would be the shit if Jay-Z shut down Game. He hands the crown to Fifty afetr airing him out at the Summer Jam and then to take out the West Coast Revolutions? Dre's prodigy? If camp represents camp...we talking Eminem and Llyod Banks versus Jay-Z and Beenie.

That would break out into huge G-Unit vs Rocafella war.

:::That would be bananas:::

And yes....someone probably will get shot if this goes down. Fingers crossed it doesn't.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Firstly, Memphis Bleek would get killed if he didnt have Jay behind him. Fuck Memphis Bleek, he aint nobody to me, i cant see any talent in him.

This is obviously to boost Bleeks failing career. Game probably sold more in his first week than Bleek will ever sell.

Roc-A-Fella vs. Aftermath? tsss come on, dont get me wrong i like alot of Roc artists, but i gotta say Aftermath is on top.

As for Jay-Z, yeh he would beat Game in a battle, he is a much better emcee. Though i cant see why he would do this, I THOUGHT HE WAS RETIRED?????

sAfE.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
This should be good. I hope Jay gets at em. I dont even like Jay, but I dislike Game even more.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Hell Yea, i always thought The Takeover was one of the illest diss tracks.

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
JPeg said:
Jay-Z said if he hears one more line that disrespects him or anybody affiliated with his team, he will single handedly end The Games career.

OOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I aint follow the game vs. memph bleek or the game vs. joe budden diss wars but bleek or buddens aint fukkin wit the game right now. But Jay :lol: will eat his ass up.

Rass Kass dissed the game on a track when he got out sayin the game aint true rep for the west.

Shyt if the game can talk the talk let see if he can walk the walk....

T

The Bastard

i wouldnt even acknowledge game if i was jay z . itd just be helpin him get more loot and give him more exposure. just let him get his 15 minutes

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
um sorry but game is already over exposed as it is.

it will be interesting to see how dre responds to this.

game has no cause or case to take shots at anyone verbally... lets be real .

i think he is taking his affiliations for granted now....

what i will say is that buddens did his thing and held his own, but if you cant decisively smash on game lyrically, then that doesnt say much about yuor mc skills. this aint nas vs jay... because those two went at it and it was great but game has no cause to take shots for anything.. he should just shut up and enjoy his success.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
he has no cause, but a beef will always boost ratings/album sales. Dre/Game know this no doubt and see Jay as a perfect target.

Jay would smash Game in a battle lyrically. Tho on the Game vs. Budden thing, hmm i cant really call a winner. Budden has better lyricism, but Game's diss over the old Ice T beat was quite good.

just to add, iv found a Game diss made by Jay-Z with Funk Flex. scroll down:

http://www.allhiphop.com/

good, but didnt blow me away.

sAfE.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I hope Game goes at ROC again so Jay can tear him apart

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
game will get murdered by jay, if it woz aftermath versus the roc the aftermath is going to win but i can't see people like em, dre, busta etc going at jay-z they know better than that and they just have more respect for him than that ! saying that it wouldn't surprise me if g-unit went after the roc it would be good to see as the only one with any heat on the roc is jay-z and budden is kewl to though i dont hes actually on the roc is he ?

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
hehe beef beef beef, what ever happened to just enjoying music. personally i dont care who would win or whatever. game has some dope joints but he isnt anything special, i just cant see why he would take shots at jay. as to the whole aftermath vs rocafella , i prefer the roc, but i dont really care who would win aslong as the two continue bringing out good music.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
game is a punk, straight up.

im callin it.

too much talkin, too much, hes trying way too hard to be hard... to prove how gangsta he is...

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
When's Game Over ?!

I'm tired of these ugly, single eye twitchin, non rappin one day mistakes they're pulling out the charts. I might be somewhat conservative, not of the gen x but this dude doesn't even rap, just plain talking crap along 50ct, who doesn't rap either.

50 Uh, bentley Uh STFU Fool!!!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
I put lamborgini doors on a escalaaaade. WACK. I hop 50 gets shot 9 more times. 8 in his voicebox just in case he survives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online