Battle Points: 74
G-unit
Also
Masturbates
Eminem

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
your wack emcee's are the likes of Chingy, T.I, Nelly and the 'Tics' etc...

i think this hate on Game parade is more to do with who he is than his actual skills...

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Really
Hysterical

....... oh nevermind.

who are you reffering to, "your" wack mc's? thats all yuo can name for guys that game is a better mc then? tahts it?

name someone CREDIBLE that game is better then.

jadakiss? xzibit? nas? common? jay z? ludacris? big boi? pharoahe? kurupt? black thought? prodigy? havoc? ice cube? redman?

come on now. name someone with credibility as an mc. the ONLY examples you have EVER given are those EXACT SMAE GUYS, ie, nelly and chingy... thats it. thats all. the only ones. guys everybody already acknowledges arent exactly god mcs.

the "hate parade" has to do with the fact that he isnt all that good. you prove that to everyone by never being able to put his name in with anybody of any credibility.

T

The Bastard

Cold Truth said:
Really
Hysterical

....... oh nevermind.

who are you reffering to, "your" wack mc's? thats all yuo can name for guys that game is a better mc then? tahts it?

jadakiss? xzibit? nas? common? jay z? ludacris? big boi? pharoahe? kurupt? black thought? prodigy? havoc? ice cube? redman?

come on now. name someone with credibility as an mc. the ONLY examples you have EVER given are those EXACT SMAE GUYS, ie, nelly and chingy... thats it. thats all. the only ones. guys everybody already acknowledges arent exactly god mcs.

the "hate parade" has to do with the fact that he isnt all that good. you prove that to everyone by never being able to put his name in with anybody of any credibility.
......................amen

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I don't see why kats hate so much.

A bet a lot of people that say The Game is wack think Prodigy is a dope emcee.

Without Havoc's and the Alchemists production behind him Prodigy has to be one of the wackest emcee's of all-time.

The Game ain't anything special but very similar to Mobb Deep, he dropped a very consistent album when most joints that are released are full of trash.

If a battle does happen it'll be BIG. I paid little mind to the whole Nas and Jay-Z battle, because both of them dudes are mediocre (Jay by his own standards).

I don't care how nice you think Jay-Z is, I personally feel cheated by him, and if he wants to be considered the greatest he needs to take sit down with a pad and pen.

Imagine a Jay-Z album where he sat down and wrote ish down. I would be like Jesus came back.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
Really
Hysterical

....... oh nevermind.

im sick of argueing over this.

he's on the same level as some 'credible' guys i know but im not gonna say it coz all you will do is disagree like you always do.

and i use the same guys coz people seem to wanna put an Aftermath artist on the same level as them.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
ManDAmyth said:
I don't see why kats hate so much.

A bet a lot of people that say The Game is wack think Prodigy is a dope emcee.

Without Havoc's and the Alchemists production behind him Prodigy has to be one of the wackest emcee's of all-time.

The Game ain't anything special but very similar to Mobb Deep, he dropped a very consistent album when most joints that are released are full of trash.

If a battle does happen it'll be BIG. I paid little mind to the whole Nas and Jay-Z battle, because both of them dudes are mediocre (Jay by his own standards).

I don't care how nice you think Jay-Z is, I personally feel cheated by him, and if he wants to be considered the greatest he needs to take sit down with a pad and pen.

Imagine a Jay-Z album where he sat down and wrote ish down. I would be like Jesus came back.
Prodigy has been wack since Hell on Earth. But what makes Game wacker is that he tries too hard to let everybody know how hard and thugged out he is. Cmon man, youre rich now. Enough already. I understand thats all he knows, so of course he still talks about it. But he overdoes that shit. A wiseman once said, "REAL NIGGAS DON'T TALK SHIT."

Status
Not open for further replies.