The Game gets dissed by Jay-z & Casual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
Holmzini said:
bleek and the young gunz are bad emcees ... jay should drop them stick wit free, beans, and budden.. and find some more new talent... i would love to hear jay on a battle track against game though ..

I AGREE! 100%

T

The Bastard

MarkN said:
game will get murdered by jay, if it woz aftermath versus the roc the aftermath is going to win but i can't see people like em, dre, busta etc going at jay-z they know better than that and they just have more respect for him than that ! saying that it wouldn't surprise me if g-unit went after the roc it would be good to see as the only one with any heat on the roc is jay-z and budden is kewl to though i dont hes actually on the roc is he ?
busta wouldnt go at anyone just to boost his sales or popularity anyway, hes from a time when artists were real

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
em dre and busta wouldnt go at Jay

T

The Bastard

i mean beef and battles is a great part of rap, but the gunit/shady camp is just a pack of clowns the thought of them goin at a real deal mc like jay z literally makes me laugh

Lo'Nye

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
man, I'm not a fan of Jay but He could kill himself the whole Aftermath crew!! The only one who could fight with Jay is Em. But everybody knows that Em rather beefin' with Britney, Justin Timberlake, Fred Durst...

One

Lo'

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
JPeg said:
dubcnn.com: Yea man. What you think of that shit with him and Game?

Casual: Fuck Game

dubcnn.com: haha

Casual: Dude look like a buster. I ain't buying it.

dubcnn.com: You dont think he reppin the Coast right?

Casual: Hell naw. A Cali n*gga with a Yonkers Flow?

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/casual/
Casual-Hieroglyphics Crew!!! Those my boys right there.

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
Firstly, Memphis Bleek would get killed if he didnt have Jay behind him. Fuck Memphis Bleek, he aint nobody to me, i cant see any talent in him.

This is obviously to boost Bleeks failing career. Game probably sold more in his first week than Bleek will ever sell.

Roc-A-Fella vs. Aftermath? tsss come on, dont get me wrong i like alot of Roc artists, but i gotta say Aftermath is on top.

As for Jay-Z, yeh he would beat Game in a battle, he is a much better emcee. Though i cant see why he would do this, I THOUGHT HE WAS RETIRED?????

sAfE.

I'm completely with you on this one. IMO it looks like we got some West Coast haters once again. And it's funny because Bleek munches dick as do the Young Gunz. Jay-Z's a bitch too. He's gonna immediately end Game's career, please bitch Dre's on top! Jay-Z's rapping is getting old, he should stay retired. I love the East, but it seems like they just hate, always.

And on an unrelated note, Snoops a bitch too!

Ctrl

T

The Bastard

M!nd_Ctrl said:
I'm completely with you on this one. IMO it looks like we got some West Coast haters once again. And it's funny because Bleek munches dick as do the Young Gunz. Jay-Z's a bitch too. He's gonna immediately end Game's career, please bitch Dre's on top! Jay-Z's rapping is getting old, he should stay retired. I love the East, but it seems like they just hate, always.

And on an unrelated note, Snoops a bitch too!

Ctrl
word dres on top, whos writtin his rhymes j-hova

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
busta wouldnt go at anyone just to boost his sales or popularity anyway, hes from a time when artists were real
and nowadays he just makes it clap.. the only thing real to him nowadays is making money not music..

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i think u are all sleepin on Game a little bit, the mans only been rapping a year and a half and he's already better than alot of dudes.

sAfE.

T

The Bastard

Rhythmikal said:
i think u are all sleepin on Game a little bit, the mans only been rapping a year and a half and he's already better than alot of dudes.

sAfE.
whos he better than?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
BASTARD said:
whos he better than?
Wil Smith, Lil Zane, Smilez and Southstar, ......

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
Listen y'all Jay-Z's just mad that Game outsold the Black Album in a few days.

Jay-Z was cool a years ago until he started to do shit like big pimpin'. ANd now that he heads up Def Jam he thinks he can control the industry. Who does Def Jam have right now thats HOT. Jay-Z? Please.

And Bastard, yeah Jay wrote shit on 2001, but do you honestly believe he writes all of Dre's rhymes? And if they are cool like that why is this shit getting out of hand?

Plus do you honestly believe Dre's on top because of his rapping? He's a producer!

Ctrl

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Wil Smith, Lil Zane, Smilez and Southstar, ......

vanilla ice, he's crap, but at least he had a continious rapflow. If I listen to the game it sounds like he trying to have a conversation but needs to take a dump badly at the same time. Nothing close to rapping.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
M!nd_Ctrl said:
And Bastard, yeah Jay wrote shit on 2001, but do you honestly believe he writes all of Dre's rhymes? And if they are cool like that why is this shit getting out of hand?

Plus do you honestly believe Dre's on top because of his rapping? He's a producer!

Ctrl

I'll take this one:

jay wrote that yeah, and but jay dont write all of his rhymes,,,,Em writes whatever's left. As an emcee i can hear it. (any other emcee can back me up on this)

Dre's on top because of producin, but how much did he really produce is the real argument,,,,

T

The Bastard

i never said dre was on top cuz of jay z or jay z writes all dres rhymes, i was refering to the comment that the dood said saying j z sucked but dres all that, if jay z is so shitty dre wouldnt have spit his rhymes. jay z has no reason to be mad, he knows hes an elite mc, theres just credibilty hungry cats out there that call out anyones name to gain any ounce of credibilty.just look at how fifty got on.desperation moves. and yes i am serious, i know teenagers personally that rap better than game x10. and bustasmade party trax from the start so i dont know whut u talkin bout there rigore. i dont see how all he cares about is money hes one of the most creative out there no1 else sounds like him, no one else spits like him, 100% original. i think jigga should stay on the scene,but he does need sum better artists.

Attachments

• NiggaPleaseCereal.jpg
    NiggaPleaseCereal.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 129
Status
Not open for further replies.