The Last Of Jay-z??

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
i cant believe jay is gona go man. hes been a consistent dope artist man, much respect to him. i jus cnt believe he's retirin tho, but i guess there comes a point where one feels he/she has done enuff in they field n so dey put it 2 a halt

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Originally posted by Knock Out
1. Who cares who had the funds to get it started... out of Jay-Z, Dame Dash, and Kareem Burke, Jay-Z is the only one who raps. HE'S the one that made Rocafella what it is, a RAP record label. Who gives a fuck about who had the funds to pay for the cd jewel cases and shit, you know Jay-Z had the dough to do that kind of stuff anyway.

2. Get off his dick, wantin' to be just like Burke lol.

If your stupid ass could comprehend when you read you would know that the only thing you should have responded to was if big had still been alive jay-z would be doing what he's doing...The whole thing about Burke being rocafella was pointed out to those who said jay-z was a good business man which make your response uncalled for and very ignorant....

You want to talk about getting off somones dick???Number one I'm not a homo and I think whoever else in here who is not doesn't like litte kid gay games like that..What you should do is get off Jay-z dick because that stupid statment you made about jay-z being better than big and pac was just you having jay skeet in your mouth don't belive what that dude says how do you know he had money to do shit??If he did he would have done it alone and don't belive everything you hear rap is entertainment Jay-z never did a bit of time in his 40 years on this earth if you keep sucking him off so much you'll have his baby before beyonce.....

You know what else...Tierd of you always tlking shit in every thread you post in ..almost a year ago I said why don't you post somthing in the showcase and you said because your computer is messed up...you have a big fucking mouth and nothing to show your skill...Little boy you should worry about your school work instead of beliving shit these punk ass rappers say before your little punk ass be trying to talk about shit you never did...Respond how you want litte one I wont have another thing to say about this again because all you do is run your mouth you fuckin nerd....from now on let your music speak for you get musicmatch put one of your so called cd's you sold in school in it turn it to an mp3 upload it on soundclick and post in the showcase you don't need a top notch computer for that chump!!!!!!

Knock Out

Rap's Genious
ill o.g.
You wish you were as young as me man, maybe than you'd still have a chance to be shit. Nerd? Chump? Who the fuck even uses those words anymore? LoL. You can talk shit because I don't have a beat in the showcase, but I know what realistically happens with me and my music. REALISTICALLY, IN REALITY, not some internet bullshit. I don't see why cats are postin' some of thier tightest shit anyway, it can just be stolen by anyone who puts enough effort into wanting it.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
HERES MY NiCKEL......
KNoCK WHAT WAS U THiNKiN DUNNY???
HOOD, i WAS EXPECTiNG THAT, i JUST WiSH i COULDA SEEN iT FiRST So i CoULDA PREDiCTED iT.
oN SoME REAL SHiT YALL BoTH NEED TO CHiLL THOUGH...U OD'D KNoCK, BUT FROM THE WAY U TALKiN RiGHT NOW i CAN SEE THAT U DONT REALLY HAVE A FULL UNDERSTANDiNG OF THE GAME. LOOK DEEPER iNTO THE ROC-A-FELLA HiSTORY AND UNDERSTAND THAT THE LARGEST iNVESTOR iS THE oNE WHo MAKES SHiT HAPPEN. iN THiS CASE ITS KAREEM.
AND CoME TO THiNK oF iT i DoNT THiNK i EVER HAVE HEARD ANYTHiNG FRoM U.
BUT i Do THiNK THAT U oPENED YoUR MoUTH A LiTTLE Too WiDE THiS TiME.

HOOD, HoW LoNG U BEEN WAiTiN TO USE THAT BEYONCE LiNE MAN...OUCH.

i GOT oNE...

...THATS HoW i LoST MY EX-FiANCE/SHE SAiD "SAY MY NAME"/THEN i CAME AND YELLED BEYoNCE... - RAS kASs

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah Knock Out and Inrctyhood, stop the beef guys. Let's get back to the topic before this gets closed and you ruin it for everyone else.

All other beef posts will be deleted.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Fade I know you're a mod and you have to play both sides and keep the beef down I also know I can get out of hand somtimes but I refuse to let somone start with me and not say anything back.....His whole statment was uncalled for the one thing that could have been directed towards him he did not mention at all and that whole statment about"I know what happens with me and my music REALISTICALLY, IN REALITY, not some internet bullshit" was an insult to everyone on illmuzik I say you make a rule for people who have not posted in the showcase...No shit talking with out at least one beat posted in the showcase...I ask that this be one of the 10 illmuzik commandments

Guevara--It's been a long time since you and a lot of people who know me for a war of words seen me get into it with somone I'm trying to cut back on the beef bullshit but every once in a while there's somthing like this and I wasn't waiting to use that line ...lol...That whole gay shit about getting off somones dick was just an example of the pot calling the kettle black but now I'm going back into my non conflict mode

To anyone who wants to know at my job last week we recived about 5000 jay-z albums and got a shipment of 2061 albums in last night and not one g-unit album

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah I know, that's why I gave you the opportunity to answer back. So now you're both even right? I should find a little beef smilie, LOL.

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
Originally posted by inrctyhoodmusic
Fade I know you're a mod and you have to play both sides and keep the beef down I also know I can get out of hand somtimes but I refuse to let somone start with me and not say anything back.....His whole statment was uncalled for the one thing that could have been directed towards him he did not mention at all and that whole statment about"I know what happens with me and my music REALISTICALLY, IN REALITY, not some internet bullshit" was an insult to everyone on illmuzik I say you make a rule for people who have not posted in the showcase...No shit talking with out at least one beat posted in the showcase...I ask that this be one of the 10 illmuzik commandments

Guevara--It's been a long time since you and a lot of people who know me for a war of words seen me get into it with somone I'm trying to cut back on the beef bullshit but every once in a while there's somthing like this and I wasn't waiting to use that line ...lol...That whole gay shit about getting off somones dick was just an example of the pot calling the kettle black but now I'm going back into my non conflict mode

To anyone who wants to know at my job last week we recived about 5000 jay-z albums and got a shipment of 2061 albums in last night and not one g-unit album
Whatcha gettin all those albums for? Do yall like sell'em or sumthin?

ill o.g.
I used to be a Jay hater, i always listened to Nas. I only saw Jay-Z on MTV (pimpin the hoes like everybody said). But once i got "Vol. III... ..The life and Times of S. Carter", i started gettin all his shit. He's up in the top 20 somewhere. I know half of you arent even bothered but i feel like i lost something or somebody died. Im really gonna miss Jay but im gonna make sure i get "The Black Book" when that gets out.

Knock Out

Rap's Genious
ill o.g.
All of Jay-Z's albums have been hot. Nobody can deny that... if they weren't hot, he wouldn't of went multi-platinum on all 10 of em. His lyrics are sick... although his content falls into the same basic catagories as EVERY other rapper, (money, hoes, ice,) he manages to say it in a different way. I respect Jay-Z, and I too will feel like a part of the game is missing once him, (and DMX,) are gone. Even if they are both commercial, they're a HUGE part of the Hip Hop we know and love today. *ALSO, here's another fuckin breakthrough!!!* TIMBERLAND IS RETIRING TOO!!! What the fuck is this??? The game's about to change ladies and gentlemen, seriously. Upcoming artists are all we have to look forward to throughout the next 5-10 years. Nas won't be around too much longer... G-Unit JUST blew up, but all of em are in thier late 20's so they most likely will only be around a good 6 or 7 more years, IF that. Who do we have to count on? Chingy? LOL. Jaehood, definently, but aside from him, only time will tell...

Mr_Black

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Jay Z in my opinon is defitley part of the holy trinity of rap (The Top 3 of all time) personaly the Black album although to me isnt a 5 mic album, defitley is a awesome way to leave the game...specialy the last song on the album..when he gives all his final shout outs.....I thank god for giving Jay Z into this earth...if a nything its gonna be fun chasing the man trying to become as good if not better then him...:(

B

Brandon C

Mr Black,,,when you said the Trinity,,,you meant Big, Pac, and jay????

Knock Out

Rap's Genious
ill o.g.
I'm not saying "anyone over 30 is washed up," not at all... I was just saying that each member of G-Unit isn't very young, so they'll probably only be around about 6 or 7 more years, if that. Producers like Dre and stuff don't need to retire, producing isn't an entertaining job. What I don't understand is why Jay-Z is retiring, and Snoop is still making tracks at the age of 53... with Chingy. ?

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
JAEHOOD????????SoMEBODY WAKE ME WHEN HE MAKES A WHOLE SONG.... A GOOD ONE

members online