The Last Of Jay-z??

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Loyd banks is only 22 or 23 years old 50 is 27 and I don;t know how old buck is so if you look at it they are pretty young and yayo is 26

Speaking of G-unit I heard the album and there is not one wack beat on it Hi-Tek did his thing on the album he had 2 joints on it foot prints was one of them it was a good album from start to end no intros or skits on it..I feel it was a better album than jay-z's

Correction-Yayo will be 25 in march here's some info on him

http://nysdocslookup.docs.state.ny.us/kinqw00

Type in marvin bernard(last name first) and birth year 1978

if you want to know if any of these new york rappers did any time like they say just use their real name..50 cent is curtis jackson 1975 or 76
Dmx is earl simmionsdon't know what year he was born but most times you don't need the year they were born in

Knock Out

Rap's Genious
ill o.g.
Well, not to start anymore arguments, but somebody said, "I think Dre proved on the Chronic 2001 that he's still got it." Little do you know, Jay-Z writes his lyrics!!! LoL, that falls back into the original topic subject. I heard a long time ago that Jay-Z writes for Dre, and when you really listen to the lyrics, you can tell. Also, Jay-Z had "The Watcher" remade on the Blueprint 2, and he says "we give Dre his props, but that's where it stops." That kind of assured me that Jay ghostwrites for him. Let's hear the replies to this lol...

Mr_Black

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Brandon my holy Trinity of rap consist of Big Daddy Kane, Notorius B I G, Redman (Kane for lines, Redman for delivery and B I G for everything else)

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
its true tho most of the big names are getting on now jay-z's gone nas can't have to many more albums, same with DMX, snoop even ja rule ! the theres dr dre timbaland etc ! even eminem i cant see making many more albums especially now as he's concentrating on producing ! i thing a lots gonna change in the next few years gonna need a lot more new artist to keep the game alive

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Originally posted by Knock Out
Well, not to start anymore arguments, but somebody said, "I think Dre proved on the Chronic 2001 that he's still got it." Little do you know, Jay-Z writes his lyrics!!! LoL, that falls back into the original topic subject. I heard a long time ago that Jay-Z writes for Dre, and when you really listen to the lyrics, you can tell. Also, Jay-Z had "The Watcher" remade on the Blueprint 2, and he says "we give Dre his props, but that's where it stops." That kind of assured me that Jay ghostwrites for him. Let's hear the replies to this lol...

Not trying to start an argument either but Jay doesn't wrie and didn't write all of the lyrics for dre..on the chornic 2001 Jay only wrote one song