Wacka Flocka Concert Ends With Shooting

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
The destruction of hip hop is much deeper and more calculated than the average fan realizes.
Things are happening on a level waaaay higher than Waka Flocka Flames.

PREACH..... EVERYTHING in America revolves around the south. Most of it ain't got shhh to do with music or hip hop!

Padrino Stackz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I agree about the gang shit getting out of hand. They even have a show called gangland on A&E and documents various gangs across america, and Im guilty of watching it.

I was surprised to see a latino gang was doing so much damage in ATL, I forgot their name. It was funny hearing one of the guys talk, one sentence he had the west coast latino gang accent, and the next sentence he had the southern accent going. Im thinking this dude is so confused and messed up he dosnt know who he is.

i believe that would be Brown pride or ms-13 lol.. i cant front.. i love that show gangland.. it is indeed "educational" sounds funny saying that.. but it is what it is...keep your kids in sports & recreation, music and other arts!!

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
essaywhuman? Bringing back crunk music? When did it leave? The south trap/crunk music has been live for atleast the last 10years. I've enjoyed some and despised a lot of it....

care to elaborate more on your last statement?

diamond%20pendant.jpg

The "King of Crunk" Lil' Jon wouldn't have spent half a million bucks on a chain that says "Crunk Ain't Dead" if it was alive and well. Crunk started to fizzle out right around 2004 when Snap music started to dominate the airwaves.
Trap and Crunk are two totally different types of music and even the major players for both movements were totally different.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Seriously, if you search hard enough and considering the drop in all music sales, you probally can find a picture on any form of music saying its not dead. Its really a viewpoint or opinion, granted I do see your point but just because he's saying it aint dead doesn't solidify that it is or ever was. (jmo)

members online