Warzone Beat Battle - August 19-20, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Hi everybody , honestly there are some pretty good tracks out there ... hard to decide ..
btw I am sorry but I don't see how I can vote I have the listen button but how do we choose our pick ?

Click the "Listen" and it will give you a popup.

VVS

Banned
Battle Points: 133
Haven't heard a standout beat yet. I'm curious as to who uploaded the reggaeton beat. Should be instant disqualification.
Spit Take Lol GIF

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Haven't heard a standout beat yet. I'm curious as to who uploaded the reggaeton beat. Should be instant disqualification.
Spit Take Lol GIF
Did Fade die!?!? :oops:

Oh, no? Ok, shit, thought someone else was about to make some new rules that only their ears determined what was allowed to participate in these battles.
Heart Attack Close Call GIF by reactionseditor

Bring the beat you like, if others dont like em, well, you know what they say about opinions.... "Fuck em!" People put energy in, no reason to throw out shade. If they ask for feedback, just tell em it wasnt your preference on style, give em proper feedback and help em grow, see what they was tryina go for, not run em off of this website where they stop learning. I throw out trash beats here n there... OK, quite a bit actually, but folks dont mind giving feedback to help me in my craft / pastime. IE. 2G, Iron, Arvin, Crog, etc. Actually, I remember someone called out Crog that obv didnt know his skill level and versatility at all... who was that again?

Bad beats happen, no reason to be rude is all I am sayin.

Delta_Nine

F*** UR MIX
Did Fade die!?!? :oops:

Oh, no? Ok, shit, thought someone else was about to make some new rules that only their ears determined what was allowed to participate in these battles.
Heart Attack Close Call GIF by reactionseditor

Bring the beat you like, if others dont like em, well, you know what they say about opinions.... "Fuck em!" People put energy in, no reason to throw out shade. If they ask for feedback, just tell em it wasnt your preference on style, give em proper feedback and help em grow, see what they was tryina go for, not run em off of this website where they stop learning. I throw out trash beats here n there... OK, quite a bit actually, but folks dont mind giving feedback to help me in my craft / pastime. IE. 2G, Iron, Arvin, Crog, etc. Actually, I remember someone called out Crog that obv didnt know his skill level and versatility at all... who was that again?

Bad beats happen, no reason to be rude is all I am sayin.
Ty, for that reply. I am guilty for making such comments in the past but realized that its just bad energy.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Ty, for that reply. I am guilty for making such comments in the past but realized that its just bad energy.
A man can admit that another must be able to forgive it. Big on you man. I have as well, maybe not harshly, but enough I should kept my pixels to myself as well.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Not bashing anyone's work, but it's hard to get a good horn sound without sampling.
Fade said this many times. Tough theme for me. Curious, any plugins that offer a realistic brass sound?
I will tell ya after this is done or might give away what is mine. I used no samples... a couple VSTs and compiled my own beat from hats on up. Maybe you can tell, maybe you cant.. I am up in the air myself and I made it.

Seinfeld Whatever GIF by MOODMAN

Not bashing anyone's work, but it's hard to get a good horn sound without sampling.
Fade said this many times. Tough theme for me. Curious, any plugins that offer a realistic brass sound?
Same man, I made 3 beats in the end for this, finally chose to chop up a sample, very hard theme, good though! Fair play to the top entries here I was like ‘ah….yeah, I see what you did there!’

Played around first two beats with my Mpc stock sounds and both were bollocks. Rushed the sampled beat, bollocks too.

I failed miserably :ROFLMAO: but enjoyed the process and others beats.

Status
Not open for further replies.