Warzone Beat Battle - August 20-21, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Fade , Whats turn out lookin like?
3 spots left! I want this one fully impregnated. Can we do it? CAN WE??

Sexy You Want This GIF by Shay Mitchell

I'm loving that profile pic you look like the son of MJ + Prince, basically music royalty.
I hadn't planned to enter. I've been busy with life admin and a wedding coming up.
But you've caught me after half a bottle of whiskey so I might submit some shit beats from the vault and just see what happens.
What's the worst that could happen?
@Delta_Nine SEE? THIS is how you do it. fucking ron jeremy...

if you end up winning it'll be epic tho. it's true that sometimes when you don't care or do casual beats that you don't even like that much, you end up sounding better. besides, you're the only one who can catch 2good on the league. everyone else is faaaaar out of the competition. kinda glad that u joined.

@Delta_Nine SEE? THIS is how you do it. fucking ron jeremy...

if you end up winning it'll be epic tho. it's true that sometimes when you don't care or do casual beats that you don't even like that much, you end up sounding better. besides, you're the only one who can catch 2good on the league. everyone else is faaaaar out of the competition. kinda glad that u joined.
Thanks dude, probably won't on this one as I'm using some leftovers but if I do I will owe my success to you!
Wasnt aware of the points thing but worth a shot. Was planning to take a break to stockpile some new beats as I just got Maschine so gotta master my new workflow.

Status
Not open for further replies.