Warzone Beat Battle - August 21-22, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMAR.

Battle Points: 5
From what I can see you have the same time zone as it's in Poland. At the moment of writing this post it's 08:59 in Poland and I visited timeanddate.com and it's also 8:59 in Berlin. If you want I can send you a reminder about sign ups as I've never been late on signups. :)

yeah i think poland and GER are same time zone. what time you re gonna sign up?
id reaaly apprechiate that if u remind mr never late on signups ;)

ThE_SiRe_BeAtS

If you got patience....you got everything....
as you guys have noticed I stopped making beats for a while because my FUCKING TINNITUS is driving me crazy at the moment and I have to rest. I ordered new headphones for the future 250 ohm beyerdynamic! with these headphones I no longer have to turn my volume so high to still have sublime sound but i know u guys already know this stuff haha !! Can't wait to battle with you guys again.. ps before u ask.. monitors are not an option here haha!

as you guys have noticed I stopped making beats for a while because my FUCKING TINNITUS is driving me crazy at the moment and I have to rest. I ordered new headphones for the future 250 ohm beyerdynamic! with these headphones I no longer have to turn my volume so high to still have sublime sound but i know u guys already know this stuff haha !! Can't wait to battle with you guys again.. ps before u ask.. monitors are not an option here haha!

Can't wait to see you in battles again. :D Get the necessary rest and come back :D

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
BetterDapperFlyingfish-size_restricted.gif

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
I am here to lose and lose HARD! :blackeye:

A new name shall be bestowed upon the new crop of losers but there can only be one "King of the Losers". Who shall that be?

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
I mean I almost submitted this if it gives ya any clues to who Mr Super Loser @Fury Beats

I am glad you didn't. It doesn't sound bad. Sounds like something they'd dance to on the show "So you think You can dance" You know the beats they pick sometimes and you can tell they don't have a foundation in hip-hop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online