Status
Not open for further replies.
This warzone im very sketchy with. My beats were so simple lol
@Fo.Rillaz
Monkey.jpg

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
There was one beat that I voted for before listening to the opponent, it was Storchy As Fuck. I even downloaded it to listen to later.
Do you like the sound of cans being dragged behind a car? A car with a cat trapped underneath it? A car knocking like it wont go another 2 blocks? No? Well, then wasn't mine.

@Pappas Beats I downloaded 3 beats from illmuzik to listen to so far, 1 of them was actually yours, so shut the fuck up my dear friend :)

Also, Boys and gals I have to beg you for something at this moment. Take a look at this warzone, listen to the beats. take your time.

now if you see me in a battle saying "This is not the best warzone I've been to, it's kinda shitty", THIS is the reason. some warzones are just MWAHH, every beats deserves to win from different points of view.

GoldenBoy

ProducerDrew
Battle Points: 135
Please vote for the better beat. Let's be real and keep these comps clean. You know when you hear a better beat, don't try to vote against your competition for future rounds.

Please vote for the better beat. Let's be real and keep these comps clean. You know when you hear a better beat, don't try to vote against your competition for future rounds.
has anyone ever done that though? @Fade ever caught someone with that sorta shit?

actually not a bad idea :D :D

GoldenBoy

ProducerDrew
Battle Points: 135
I know it comes down to preference on style. But you KNOW what beat is better mix, better arranged, better in time, so on and so forth. When I decide a vote its not because of the style even though I have a preference. Its because one beat is better mix, better arranged, and overall a better beat. Something I would bump in my car and not be worried about my friends wondering why it doesn't sound right. Sampling is great. But it takes skill, and a lot more eq planning that some. if you're not there, you're just not there yet.

I Can TOTALLY recognize pappas beat lmao. Big daddy you out there camouflaging like a zebra lol
so far I lost both rounds in my own opinion, the mixing on the rivals was on a whole nother level.
R2 was kinda dope but R1 was something else... Fire af. it had a similarity with r1 tho, I heard one beat this time and voted for the opponent before hearing the opponent lol.

Jesus, i should have brought heat from the first round -_-
yea I kinda feel the same. this warzone was just on another level, I thought it's one of those casual thingies but nah, beatmakers out here like frickin rottweilers.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
I Can TOTALLY recognize pappas beat lmao. Big daddy you out there camouflaging like a zebra lol
so far I lost both rounds in my own opinion, the mixing on the rivals was on a whole nother level.
R2 was kinda dope but R1 was something else... Fire af. it had a similarity with r1 tho, I heard one beat this time and voted for the opponent before hearing the opponent lol.
You are such an ass! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.