Warzone Beat Battle - August 21-22, 2020

• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
SEEE exactly my point bro.... That is not "Hey vote for me on ILL" music mang. Oh... and I got worse in my entries, dont you worry! :cocaine:

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
SEEE exactly my point bro.... That is not "Hey vote for me on ILL" music mang. Oh... and I got worse in my entries, dont you worry! :cocaine:

But more seriously, I have previously put out some duds too so I haven't yet earned a right to judge until I get some more awards around here. Competition is stiff though.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
But more seriously, I have previously put out some duds too so I haven't yet earned a right to judge until I get some more awards around here. Competition is stiff though.
Yeah, I dont do the deep trap like some of these guys which definitely is a disadvantage if you are looking to score a hit... and some of these guys are fricken good at it and I mean nasty beats

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Yeah, I dont do the deep trap like some of these guys which definitely is a disadvantage if you are looking to score a hit... and some of these guys are fricken good at it and I mean nasty beats

True, indeed.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
you and me both hahahaha

This is a rendition of my first attempt and I had the nerve to enter it into one of the Ware Zones, LOL. What was I thinking?

Does it even pass for Trap?

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
I dont like trap drums, so Im fucked from the start. I dont mind the patterns, just not the sounds

Yeah, I feel you there. Honestly, I find it hard to get creative with Trap drums (beats).

Status
Not open for further replies.