Warzone Beat Battle - July 22-23, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Congrats to @Armani. Long live the Ayatollah!

Islamic Republic Of Iran Travel GIF

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Unlucky @Soap --- I voted for your beat, personally thought it stood out in the whole battle. Really surprised you got no Ws in that; personal opinion is it's a lot better than each beat it came up against.

I think the only lesson you have to learn from this battle, is the fact that sometimes you can have the doper beat, and still lose.

Cinematic drill, real quality stuff, brother! I considered it possibly could have been the work of crog (one of the best trap producers here) or one of the other good ones.

Keep doing your thing, I really like what you done on this one.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
@Delta_Nine vs @Face Valid

I could tell Delta's beat was his, but what hit me first was like, I know you like the lo-fi but sounding like you submitted a 24kbps MP3 file haha.
Despite that, and despite the fact that Face's beat was sonically/genrely 'my kind of beat', it still got my vote (Delta) - I felt it just had a more unified and 'together' feel musically speaking.

Face beat, love the sounds, think everyone knows I love that vibe, I just felt 'there was a bit too much going on' - and it's not that there necessarily was 'too much', but something I found with this genre/style, is that it can easily quickly sound like that. Because each element needs to do its own thing, whilst it all does it cooperatively with the rest, I feel if you go too far the other way, it all sounds a bit too 'all doing the same thing'.

Soap

Battle Points: 7
@Iron Keys Thank you bro I really appreciate it ! I tried to my do best glad it goes through third rounds for my first battle, i'll stand on the podium next time

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online