Warzone Beat Battle - July 22-23, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
With all respect to DrA --- I'm not getting the hype over this beat???

Sounds like a solid normal beat to me, like nothing bad about it, but nothing special.

Was it the vocal that got people gassed?

This ain't no insult or anything, I'm just curious what people are hearing with this one that I aint?

Soap

Battle Points: 7
Congrats all for this battle, there were pretty sick beats! @Delta_Nine Your beat was amazing bro ! Imo you should have win this, but still congrat to @Armani to win with a clean and great sounding beat

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
@Iron Keys Thank you bro I really appreciate it ! I tried to my do best glad it goes through third rounds for my first battle, i'll stand on the podium next time
Bro, I'm not saying it for the sake of it or whatever.

But when I heard your beat I thought 'oh tuff, this is a contender' --- I thought it was either @crog85 because of the 808s, or @2GooD Productions because of the strings and his talk of maybe listening to the kids and start making drill.

Really impressive work, I'm shocked no one's picked up on it!

With all respect to DrA --- I'm not getting the hype over this beat???

Sounds like a solid normal beat to me, like nothing bad about it, but nothing special.

Was it the vocal that got people gassed?

This ain't no insult or anything, I'm just curious what people are hearing with this one that I aint?
it was just kinda put together well, so it went hard. some other beats had harder individual sounds but the sounds didn't work out with each other in harmony as well as Supreme, so unless it was a lucky shot, @DrA knows his shit. I assume we'll see wins from him later.

my only complaint about this battle is that neither @Amnesia nor u entered. I was anticipating 20$ or at least a shittalk thriller, it's like the 2 bye's were just the battle waiting for u 2 to submit. also glad to see @2GooD Productions Back at it. Well only Somewhat glad cuz now it'll probably take a few more years to take his crown, if I'm in luck.

Soap

Battle Points: 7
Bro, I'm not saying it for the sake of it or whatever.

But when I heard your beat I thought 'oh tuff, this is a contender' --- I thought it was either @crog85 because of the 808s, or @2GooD Productions because of the strings and his talk of maybe listening to the kids and start making drill.

Really impressive work, I'm shocked no one's picked up on it!
Np this is still a great exercice and the beat is already sold lmao
But glad you appreciated it that far, thanks for the support mate

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
See this is the problem - stop trying to guess who's beat it is. Just vote for the best beat. I don't understand why it's so hard for some people to do this. Just vote. It's easy.
didn't affect my voting personally --- should be evidenced by the fact i knowingly voted for @Delta_Nine 's beat, against a beat thats style i have personal ties with.

I have my own criteria and seems fair to me.

It's beat vs beat out here for me (even if it means having to vote for @Armani on occasion)

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
didn't affect my voting personally --- should be evidenced by the fact i knowingly voted for @Delta_Nine 's beat, against a beat thats style i have personal ties with.

It's beat vs beat out here for me (even if it means having to vote for @Armani on occasion)
Then stop trying to figure out who's who.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Then stop trying to figure out who's who.
I don't really try to --- and I make sure not to hint at/mention it during active battles, i also avoid saying 'oh this beat with the xyz in it is dope/gets my vote!'

like i said I don't try to, but sometimes you can't help instinctively 'knowing'. Every battle i get people messaging 'oh i heard Iron Keys' beat!' or such.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I don't really try to --- and I make sure not to hint at/mention it during active battles, i also avoid saying 'oh this beat with the xyz in it is dope/gets my vote!'

like i said I don't try to, but sometimes you can't help instinctively 'knowing'. Every battle i get people messaging 'oh i heard Iron Keys' beat!' or such.
The Wire Bullshit GIF by Giphy QA

ngl I doubt if you could guess which one's mine tho, my shit switches up every 3 minutes. unless maybe like the way the beats get arranged or the transitions or... stuff that you'd only figure out if u have a crush on me or something. Idk tho, I suck at the guessing myself, there's like 2 people I SOMETIMES Get right but usually I can't figure it out, unless I really like think about it hard.

There's @xoxo_daisy__ 's chordsy stuff that literally give her away every single time... but then again last time @Walidank threw a few beats in at some minor battles and I literally thought it was may until the results came out. u can't really tell. kinda.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
ngl I doubt if you could guess which one's mine tho, my shit switches up every 3 minutes. unless maybe like the way the beats get arranged or the transitions or... stuff that you'd only figure out if u have a crush on me or something. Idk tho, I suck at the guessing myself, there's like 2 people I SOMETIMES Get right but usually I can't figure it out, unless I really like think about it hard.

There's @xoxo_daisy__ 's chordsy stuff that literally give her away every single time... but then again last time @Walidank threw a few beats in at some minor battles and I literally thought it was may until the results came out. u can't really tell. kinda.
cannoli GIF

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.

yours for me I see-saw between thinking it's either yours or 2good's

and come one now EVERYONE knows crog's beats.

yours for me I see-saw between thinking it's either yours or 2good's

and come one now EVERYONE knows crog's beats.
aight quick confession.

I listen to like 3 seconds of every track for voting. it genuinely takes me that long to take the decision 80% of the times because the gap between the 2 beats are usually huge. this battle had the rare moment where I had to listen to most of the beat to decide which one's better a couple of times, I remember one of them to be the @DrA vs @Soap one. but yeah maybe that's why I don't get the thing. the battle where I listen to more of the beats is Beat This! but then again there are themes there, so it'd also be hard to learn everyone's patterns since the beats are all weird because of the theme.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
aight quick confession.

I listen to like 3 seconds of every track for voting. it genuinely takes me that long to take the decision 80% of the times because the gap between the 2 beats are usually huge. this battle had the rare moment where I had to listen to most of the beat to decide which one's better a couple of times, I remember one of them to be the @DrA vs @Soap one. but yeah maybe that's why I don't get the thing. the battle where I listen to more of the beats is Beat This! but then again there are themes there, so it'd also be hard to learn everyone's patterns since the beats are all weird because of the theme.
The average attention span USED to be 6 seconds. Now I guess it's 3. Fuck this world.

atomic bomb explosion GIF

The average attention span USED to be 6 seconds. Now I guess it's 3. Fuck this world.

atomic bomb explosion GIF
it's even less considering how the 3 seconds aren't 3 consecutive seconds, just 3 different individual seconds from different parts of the track...

Status
Not open for further replies.