Warzone Beat Battle - July 23-24, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol
I'm just tired of seeing the same boring trap beats win.

Or seeing genuinely good beats not even place. It's caused me to become very disillusioned with the place.
Its the world Im disillusioned with, this place is my escape from the fucking absolute clown world twilight zone timeline we are living in.

Exactly my thoughts.

The man dem taking up the top spots. Big tings
Norf vs Souf on this one. I recognised all of @nottr beats, they all sounded really good and thought I might wind up against him. His final track was definitely a contender.
There was some really good entries on this one, have to give a shout out to @LiveLargeBeats - that Bolero Saga track was fire. Also shout out to @Mahlhavoc for very funny beat titles. I also liked the part when @LiveLargeBeats was slagging off your beat early on. Quality entertainment.

Battle Points: 153
Norf vs Souf on this one. I recognised all of @nottr beats, they all sounded really good and thought I might wind up against him. His final track was definitely a contender.
There was some really good entries on this one, have to give a shout out to @LiveLargeBeats - that Bolero Saga track was fire. Also shout out to @Mahlhavoc for very funny beat titles. I also liked the part when @LiveLargeBeats was slagging off your beat early on. Quality entertainment.
Haha appreciate you bro :LOL:(y) Was definitely a good warzone!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I have a deep connection to all of you. Let's party.

star trek lol GIF

Should get bonus points for trash talk to be honest. Just finished my shift, gna get home and do something of a post mortem on this competition, glad it looked like a full turnout? Congrats @Face Valid southern fairies win again :/

just had a listen through :) some nice work... pains me to say this @Iron Keys but i think u were indeed slightly robbed in round 2-it is the bogey round, i'd consider loading it more than you would your 4th! But bag of chips part 5 was solid ;) not a bad way to bow out of the game at all. might not have had the same impact as the black album but i enjoyed, and i'm sure, like jay z, we'll see you back anyway :)
@Face Valid you were more consistent anyway. really enjoyed 'i can't give you'-feel like i'd a slighty easier ride to the final
also enjoyed @xoxo_daisy__ 'fanfare beat'
Intense battle for bronze(@Mahlhavoc - enjoyed the title of super ultra ultra shit beat also lol, @2GooD Productions) , i think 2 beats that coud've contended for something better
@LiveLargeBeats for bolera sage was that a chop of the strings from lupe fiasco? not a mad man of lupe, just wondering where the strings came from as they sound familiar
@Ianiz Beats loved ianizbeats 2-the synths were insane! some magical shit-thought it was superior to the one that beat ye, alas! having said that @Frees rift was pretty intricate-very nice
oh and finally @guitardep narcos was sound-needed a better mixdown but i liked the flavour
i'll see you motherfuckers in the beat this ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

members online