Warzone Beat Battle - July 23-24, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
It's because it keeps you guessing. It could be sexual or it could be about food. Or something in between.

This is another great one:

Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
The reason trap wins too, is 'cause of all the same little trap kids going omg this sounds like the same one trap beat i heard 10 years ago that everyones been making for 10 years that i watch the 15,000 YouTube tutorials of how to make the same one beat.

Even the person who makes those beats/loops you all use said he HATES it.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Really stuck between voting for the Hip-Hop beat that's kinda HipHop kinda Trap kinda EDM but isn't necessarily either. So I'll call it experimental hiphop. And the trap that sounds slightly older era and has like creepy fairground vibes (love fairground sound creepiness).

I got equal respect for both, i think.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Was that a supershort voting round @Fade ? cause i cant seem to vote anymore..couldnt vote for the right bracket side and now it doesnt seem to be workin at all.
happened to me in round 1. I see 2Good say something similar.

So I'm guessing it reaches a certain point and the vote options disappear. I used to think you could vote til fairly late, but they seemed to close half hour early on the previous 2?

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Haha bro for real! This is that sleazy ''quick the votes are in close it' way :ROFLMAO: not pointing any fingers tho lol

Angry Will And Grace GIF by HULU
Whats next? We have to be an actual member of ILL to vote!? Crazy talk!

Side note: I can not pull up the sound for #43, like there is no beat and I am pretty sure if it is blank, I will still vote for it and have no idea, how the one I can hear, it managed to be second tier :sick:

Also, WHY ARE YOU GUYS MAKING IT SO FUCKING LOUD AND CLIPPING!?!? Good God, these mixes are shit for "Producers". STOP IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.