Warzone Beat Battle - July 23-24, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Some absolute bangers in round 1, pretty certain Im not getting too far in this one. I havent voted yet as only listened on my phone . But who put vocals on their beat?
Ok did I miss something? Are you talking about vocal chops? Chopping samples into an instrument is one thing vs a rap or song, did I miss a song in there? I swore I heard em all... Ok Going back!

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Ok did I miss something? Are you talking about vocal chops? Chopping samples into an instrument is one thing vs a rap or song, did I miss a song in there? I swore I heard em all... Ok Going back!
aight, didnt hear anything but 2 beats with vocal chops in them... where is the song? Or is it not allowed to use vocal snippets? I wanna vote right here so trying to understand

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Can I have vocals in my beat?
No! This is purely a beat battle. The whole point of the battle is to out-do your opponent with your beats. You can use the occasional vocal snippet, just like in the Beat This! Competitions.
I don't think I am retarded.... but maybe I cant read

Confused Threes Company GIF by MOODMAN

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
lol it sounded like a full rap to me xD imo you cant be spitting 'chopped' bars every note and call it vocals chops..cmon now.

If it was yours @Mahlhavoc i assume you know better than this.

Tea Dont GIF
Well, A)

vocal chops are vocal chops, warped, screwed, detuned, cut, and tape stopped to the rythem of the current beat.

I cant tell you how to vote, thats on you, but guidlines are guidlines

and B}

How dare you assume "I" would know better. I am a fucking retard, sir.

Angry Say Something GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
meet you at the pub to drown our sorrows and talk about retirement from the game.
yeah, it is about time I stop foolin myself. Told you I hate warzone :mad:.. I just cant do boom-bap only, I enjoy variation and cant compete with it (Would help if the variations sounded any good) but still.. Bout time to cut the lawn kind sir and then I shall grab the beer!

yeah, it is about time I stop foolin myself. Told you I hate warzone :mad:.. I just cant do boom-bap only, I enjoy variation and cant compete with it (Would help if the variations sounded any good) but still.. Bout time to cut the lawn kind sir and then I shall grab the beer!
why would you do boom bap only if you arent comfortable with it in a battle. Its good to try new shit to bring new tools or skills to your own style, but if it aint brilliant then why use it in a battle.(says the guy that posted unmixed beats thinking he would have any shot lmao). There was no theme, so why not do what you are comfortable with?
Ill pour the Wray and Nephews, go hard or go home lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online