Warzone Beat Battle - May 29-30, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
That mama beat of yours was straight fire!!!!
Thanks. You know why it's called mama?
I told my mom if I sell all the beats I make it would be A LOT of money (bc of dollar conversion), she said how many can u make? I said 4 a day. she said you're bullshittin, so she sat next to me while I made that beat in like... 30 mins. I said if this took 30 mins and lets say mixing takes 90 mins, on 8 hours of work how many can I make? :D

later on I also made a trap infront of her and she used a timer. I forgot the exact numbers but I think it took 12 mins. she also said she likes MJ so I made Streesh for her which samples earth song :D

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
I love pianos Bro...Pete Rock, Dre, and RZA is who flip piano samples best to me.
Same Dude To Name just A Few Of The Top Brass I Lean More Towards The Looper Snatch Seq. Anything 1990's By Necro inc. Non Phixion / Sabac /Mr Hyde /Goretex /Ill Bill .. ATM I Can't Stop Listening To Hyenas In The Desert - Can You Feel It . It's Just Got That Sound I Like

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 543
yo @Pappas Beats i went and checked your beats to make sure I know who you are.

Your beats are good, bro. Don't be disheartened. Trust me, i feel you. I always hate on myself, feel like my shit ain't good. Then I hear one of my beats iforgot about from years ago and be like "oh shit, I was deeecent". Same will be for you.

Pay no attention to the results of this shit - realistically, it's just a game of mario kart amongst your dudes.Still will get the hump maybe if you lose but w/e.

Take for example... sometimes I don't even vote for the beat I necessarily like most. Like i voted a disproportionate amount of "outdated" beats this time round.

YOur beats are good - keep doing you and bringing dat flame! :fire:

@Memento Beats SEE????? THIS IS THE CHILL SIDE I WAS TALKIN ABOUT. WHAT THE FUCK MAN WHY DONT YOU ALWAYS BRING THIS SUPER POWER OUT???

Because I don't want to ;) :D Such things are very risky to use in beat battles. From my experience I got a good placement when I submit aggressive bangers rather than soft beats. I remember last year I was in Warzone and I submitted quite reminiscent beat with piano, strings etc. and I lost. Same situation was here. I lost to @SwayeeBoogie and I'm curious what was the difference in votes. Besides this time I wanted to submit something different as I don't want to overuse my main style that all of you seem to recognise so easily. ;) I didn't want to be predictable but I was quite surprised that I got to the finals because I didn't expect that. I didn't feel like I was capable of doing something with these beats. My favourite submission of mine was "Thief In Law" and I knew that it would work. When it comes to "Misty" I like this beat as I could finally play the guitar there but I realise it's not good material for a beat battle beat. :)

Ok we all know the true top 10 is visible on the battle itself, congrats to all who got in that, but here's my top 10

10. All Fall Down by @DEEZ BEATZ
9. Play This by @2GooD Productions
8. Cleavage by @Memento Beats (Why the fuck would you name it that??)
7. Ready for war by @yungsteezen
6. Sharingan by @Primz
5. My Block by @Pappas Beats
4. Bless This by @Primz
3. Monogomy by @Primz
2. Spliff by @Primz
1. Misty by @Memento Beats

Side note: I love how Jigsaw just smells like @C4NTK33P5T1LL :D

Thank you. I'm glad to see two of my beats in your top 10. And why "Cleavage"? Mmmmmmm... Why not? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online