Warzone Beat Battle - May 29-30, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, Im talking below that... bout the kicking ass thing.

Here was my beat with 2-pac and why I named it my block for any who care

Nothing here yet.
dude I really fuck with this. it's really simple but the drums, piano, the UWYIH sample that I borrowed from you once, the harmony, damn.

ThE_SiRe_BeAtS

If you got patience....you got everything....
yooo @Fade I've lost the battle in round one against @skidflow and still i went off to the second round i think there went someting wrong there i don't want point that i didn't deserve:) and i don't know what was in my mind to send in the beat that i chose for round one compare to the others...OMG what a shitty ass beat hahaha!!!! Never gonna do that style again!!! BTW congrats @Primz what a battle!!!

thought i might lose for that voice snippet but the beat just didnt sound right without it lol
voice snippets are okay, its a bit of a muddy line as to what constitutes vocals. Arranged chops are okay just as long as they dont cover the whole beat, chops cut and scratched are okay, a verse from an acapella isnt, unless the rules state otherwise. Sometimes I have movie quotes that take a whole hook, and wonder if thats too much, buts its a movie quote certainly that doesnt come under "vocals" it will always be a muddy line as its down to whoever is voting

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
@crosstevsky knew your shit was gonna be hot brother, your beats were in my top 2... just nice shit.

@Cyents thanks for the kind words, man, not tryina spoil shit brother, Imma keep tryin my skill.. just not there bro, thanks
Thanks man, this means a lot...

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
congrats man, never give up. You got me fair and square. great win, loved your beat for the final.

congrats to @crosstevsky on getting to the final. was dope contest.
yeah man, this is my highest placement and its a huge motivation for me....Thanks!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
yooo @Fade I've lost the battle in round one against @skidflow and still i went off to the second round i think there went someting wrong there i don't want point that i didn't deserve:) and i don't know what was in my mind to send in the beat that i chose for round one compare to the others...OMG what a shitty ass beat hahaha!!!! Never gonna do that style again!!! BTW congrats @Primz what a battle!!!
Everyone goes to round 2. If you lose you go to the lower bracket (dark green). Check this https://www.illmuzik.com/threads/warzone-beat-battle-how-it-works.39240/

StoneLockProd

New to the site
Battle Points: 33
Thanx bruh, this time i tried more than one style in this to keep each round fresh lol Kept losing doing only trap.

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
Ok we all know the true top 10 is visible on the battle itself, congrats to all who got in that, but here's my top 10

10. All Fall Down by @DEEZ BEATZ
9. Play This by @2GooD Productions
8. Cleavage by @Memento Beats (Why the fuck would you name it that??)
7. Ready for war by @yungsteezen
6. Sharingan by @Primz
5. My Block by @Pappas Beats
4. Bless This by @Primz
3. Monogomy by @Primz
2. Spliff by @Primz
1. Misty by @Memento Beats

Side note: I love how Jigsaw just smells like @C4NTK33P5T1LL :D
It Does Reek Of Me Actually & If I Were A Established Artist It Would Be Called
"JIGSAW Stuttered Sample Based C4NTK33P5T1LL Type Beat"
Ya Know I Have Tried To Guess Who's Who Before The End & I Always Fail But I Did Identify @skidflow In R1 I Noticed A Trait Last WZ & It's Something I've Been Trying To Incorporate Into My Own Productions Very Subtle But It Tenses The Overall Groove Up

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
It Does Reek Of Me Actually & If I Were A Established Artist It Would Be Called
"JIGSAW Stuttered Sample Based C4NTK33P5T1LL Type Beat"
Ya Know I Have Tried To Guess Who's Who Before The End & I Always Fail But I Did Identify @skidflow In R1 I Noticed A Trait Last WZ & It's Something I've Been Trying To Incorporate Into My Own Productions Very Subtle But It Tenses The Overall Groove Up
I wish I knew what it was so I can keep doing it. Much respect to you @C4NTK33P5T1LL!

Status
Not open for further replies.