Warzone Beat Battle - November 12-13, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
So wait, when i just listen to entries and vote for stuff that makes me go "Daaaamn cuuuz thats dope", im doing it wrong?

No hate or such, im just curious, since i have to honestly admit that i dont pay special attention to a specific detail, i just lean back and try to "feel" the product in its whole state and how it makes me feel compared to others and if it transports the idea of a theme when one is specified.

The one that bangs the most and transports the theme best gets my vote.

That's pretty much how I do it.

and good afternoon from the lab :)

20211110_140413.jpg

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
regards the no vocals allowed-what if, for example, one was to sample a loop off an old soul record with a vocal in it, like madlib might?
If it say "vocal hook yes" then you could use it like that. But if it's no vocals, no vocal hook, then it depends. If it's a snippet here and there like we've done traditionally, sure. Just not something that is too prominent.

and good afternoon from the lab :)

View attachment 6142
YES! Fuck you too. Wait - they printed it backwards??? :woot:

View attachment 6147

At least I look less like one with the new hair, eh?
to be fair to you, its pretty hard not being a virgin there, look at a woman the wrong way and the next thing you know, you are losing your head or some other vital limb. Or is it her that gets killed, I get confused.

to be fair to you, its pretty hard not being a virgin there, look at a woman the wrong way and the next thing you know, you are losing your head or some other vital limb. Or is it her that gets killed, I get confused.
Lmao why would they kill her? imagine if they did tho. reverse medusa lifestyle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online