Week of March 13, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Colossus

YOU WERE BORED?!?!?! haha i couldnt tell lol... this track is sick.... really.... like i said my sampling is bad and my chopping style is plain.... but shit im a producer i gotta sample sometimes.... ya know... haha

SICK TRACK!!

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
spanishharlem said:
Colossus

YOU WERE BORED?!?!?! haha i couldnt tell lol... this track is sick.... really.... like i said my sampling is bad and my chopping style is plain.... but shit im a producer i gotta sample sometimes.... ya know... haha

SICK TRACK!!

lol, thanks. its not THAT good. i dont particularly like working with samples i know everyone will have heard, something about it is less satisfying.

TREBEATS: that song was nice. not really feeling the bass though, and some of the chops are a lil messy. good work though, cool feel.

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
nice collosus, totally took a different route than me, i like how u fucked with them cymbals and totally got a different sound out of the horns on that one change up

grafik
haha this is dope, is that some string shit in the back u put in that sound like organs? this is really sick man, totally changed the feel of the track, this is like a get hype track, nice how u flipped it diff from the original like "dark" star-wars feel, lovin it!

haha oh yeah and collosus your right about that bassline, i need to fix that, i just had it in there for temp and i guess i kinda forgot to improve it

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
treabeatz: oh my god!!!!!!! this joint is fucking ill tre..........i am feelin this shit fo real, you brought your A game, you did an excellent job on this

collosus: you flipped this beyond recognition, sick flip man, i am loving it man, keep chopping man

knox: i dont see an illmuzik flip 2 on your myspace page, maybe i'm blind, give me the link and i will peep it

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
trebeatz said:
nice collosus, totally took a different route than me, i like how u fucked with them cymbals and totally got a different sound out of the horns on that one change up

grafik
haha this is dope, is that some string shit in the back u put in that sound like organs? this is really sick man, totally changed the feel of the track, this is like a get hype track, nice how u flipped it diff from the original like "dark" star-wars feel, lovin it!

haha oh yeah and collosus your right about that bassline, i need to fix that, i just had it in there for temp and i guess i kinda forgot to improve it

i dont know what it was, i pulled it from the sample, i think it is just some strings

Status
Not open for further replies.