Week of March 13, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
slik da relic: this flip is tight, sounds nothing like the original sample, totally changed the whole vibe of the original, phat flip man, i like how you took individual pieces to make your own melody, and the drums arent that bad, def fit the track. nice flip man!!!!

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
thx Graf... sample clearin and all that bull aint in my vocab... so now i do alot of chop twisting and disguising... everything u hear couldve been done on a synth. and thats the beauty of it. if i dont tell u, most likely, u'll never know. u'll be hearing alot of the same in the future.

Stress.. i like the hard kick in urs... and the horns and voice is definately hard as well.

da relic

O

open mind

slik da relic:very interesting sounds crazy u created your own sound from that sample i like dat too.

man grafik this sample flip thang was a great idea! its very interesing how diffrent peepz flip same sample fo real!

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thx Slik, these flip contest are great practice. Like I told Grafik on the last flip (Goldfinger), using samples you would never think to touch and doing something with them is a great thing. Say you are working with someone and he/she says flip this certain sample and standing over your shoulder. You got to do what you got to do. Right?

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
I don't know if you're talking about my hi-hat, or my shakers with a slight phaser effect on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online