Week of March 13, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knox Raw

SCLASS- JUSTPLAINOLEDON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Appreciated. I liked all of these flips. It was alot to choose from in the original sample. Spanish I would have never thought about flipping this with that slow ass BPM but, that shit was Guttah, I liked that. Everybody keep up the good work.

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
haha spanish this is some crazy weird shit, i am actually diggin it, i love how everyone that flipped it went in totally different directions

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
GRAFIK said:
spanish: very different, the bpm is extra slow, but i like it, chopping need some work, but thats what these things are for, good job man...............

yessir i definatly need work on my chop game.... i dont sample often so me and chopping dont mix..... but i did what i could do ..... thanks for the feedback though.... much appreciated

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Just got in town last night and flipped it this morning. Man, this was f*ING HARD! Good look Grafik.

"Star Warz Already"
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=428325

Reviews:
Tre - Damn! After the intro that shit demands attention!
Grafik - That's a tough joint right there. Makes your head nod but at the same time real smooth.
Colossus - Great drums! That drum roll is ill.

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Stress - Listening to this and I could almost hear the old Def Squad (epmd, k-solo, das efx) doing an ill posse cut on this

Spanish Harlem - I dug the tempo on this. Very original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online