What about Manny Fresh?????

ill o.g.
Yeah Manny Fresh has made some hot beats but I won't be impressed until with his production skills until I hear him make something hot in a different style. When it comes to making beats for the Cash Money cats he does his thing I can't see him making beats for anyone else.

hookiefree

Beat Monster
ill o.g.
Manny had my respect but I knew he was the truth when I heard "jooga jooga jooga jooga, hey juvie are u ready...bytch go head catch ur cut.." I don't know the name of it.

hookiefree

Beat Monster
ill o.g.
Originally posted by bigdmakintrax
definitely.....the reason why he really is fugging with Timbo is he uses real drum patterns based on guess what??????...I dunno how many of ya'll actually play the drums or were in say a marching band.....DRUM RUDIMENTS and patterns except adding swing and accents ----you might hear basic patterns believe it or not, at a black college football or funky marching bands halftime game......someone said it awhile back Timbo patterns are very much based on reggae patterns and check this....I even analyzed it to something even more basic---->STEP SHOW beats if you listen to what they do with stomping and clapping and canes for any of you that have really been to a step show.....that's my analysis and if you can prove otherwise I welcome you......and also african rhythms.......I guess you gotta be into the Krunk shidd and a lot of people not around the big booties 24/7 or the spinners will never really get what that is ya dig?, it's not for everbody..LOL

u r right d. burga came over and down some of his old band rudiments. instant dirty south booty shake banger. it's going to be on nu's new CD.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Mannie is tight. 400 degrees and Guerrilla Warfare were both some sick ass albums. The latest big tymers album is overall average, but like the last five tracks are all some clean ass beats. He is able to mix his style up. Just listen to Ha, then listen to the shit on his new album, completely different.

Muzik

SouthBound
ill o.g.
Yo Fuck Manny fresh.... i cant stand that muthafucka.... i respect that fact that hes makein money and all but DAMN hes makein the south look fuckin weak as hell.. i know ive heard shit that they only play down here.. Underground/mainstream and its bullshit...

One question have yall ever heard any "Underground" Real atl shit???
Not this fuckin Jermaine Dupree bullshit... Im talkin about Samson,Kbos,
Tommy Right Tha 3rd, Gsgb, Pastor Troy, r.o.a. I mean come on tha list goes on and on... These folks dont say tha same shit 15 times in one damn song for 5 mins... These folks battle and everything... i used to like Bubba Sparks before Timberland signed him nows hes gon to shit too... Damn white collar bitches fuckin up shit cause it dont meet tha
Criteria for "commercial" Hip hop.... Everybody wants to hear that yellin and i got this and my that.. fuck that... KEEP IT REAL... Same ones that have to return shit after that video shoot.... Anyways thats just my opinion Shawty!!!! no pun intended... Peace

And if ya think "HOOD RICH" big timers shit is Tight ... You hear tha single and your like thats allright you buy the album you might as well wiped your ass on a 20dollar bill and flushed it down tha shitter.....Thats how alot of this "commercial" southern rap is now adays .. what ever happen to tha old goodie mob.. tha old outkast.. When 8ball and Mjg were "Comein Out Hard" ? what about tha Ghetto boyz ,Scareface ...
ya know???? I mean Damn....

<~~~~ Fired up over here!!!!!

blaqcyde

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Originally posted by Odyessy
Yo Fuck Manny fresh.... i cant stand that muthafucka.... i respect that fact that hes makein money and all but DAMN hes makein the south look fuckin weak as hell.. i know ive heard shit that they only play down here.. Underground/mainstream and its bullshit...

One question have yall ever heard any "Underground" Real atl shit???
Not this fuckin Jermaine Dupree bullshit... Im talkin about Samson,Kbos,
Tommy Right Tha 3rd, Gsgb, Pastor Troy, r.o.a. I mean come on tha list goes on and on... These folks dont say tha same shit 15 times in one damn song for 5 mins... These folks battle and everything... i used to like Bubba Sparks before Timberland signed him nows hes gon to shit too... Damn white collar bitches fuckin up shit cause it dont meet tha
Criteria for "commercial" Hip hop.... Everybody wants to hear that yellin and i got this and my that.. fuck that... KEEP IT REAL... Same ones that have to return shit after that video shoot.... Anyways thats just my opinion Shawty!!!! no pun intended... Peace

And if ya think "HOOD RICH" big timers shit is Tight ... You hear tha single and your like thats allright you buy the album you might as well wiped your ass on a 20dollar bill and flushed it down tha shitter.....Thats how alot of this "commercial" southern rap is now adays .. what ever happen to tha old goodie mob.. tha old outkast.. When 8ball and Mjg were "Comein Out Hard" ? what about tha Ghetto boyz ,Scareface ...
ya know???? I mean Damn....

<~~~~ Fired up over here!!!!!

hell yeah...pastor troy is tyte as hell. especially that one song vice versa.. dat shit wuz deep

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Originally posted by Guevara
WHY iS iS THAT EVERY FUCKiN PRoDUCER WHo DoESNT SAMPLE iS THE GREATEST MoTHERFUCKER oN THE PLANET...
iTS ALWAYS "oH SUCH AND SUCH iS So DoPE....CUZ HE DoNT SAMPLE"
i NEVER UNDERSToOD WHY PEoPLE oN HERE Do THAT. AND EVERYTiME i SEE iT iT STiLL UPSETS ME.CiTY

wordup from the dirt up!!

members online