What Do U Think Is The Best Rap Beef Ever

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
i like how benzino exposed eminem too

Whoa!!
Did you hear the comeback? IT's called Nail in the Coffin. Eminem kills Benzino so bad Benzino admitted his defeat. The only thing Benzino exposed was how wack he was.

T

The Bastard

o-a-ksavage said:
Whoa!!
Did you hear the comeback? IT's called Nail in the Coffin. Eminem kills Benzino so bad Benzino admitted his defeat. The only thing Benzino exposed was how wack he was.
i heard em all , the bottom line is if eminem actually thought he won he wouldnt have kept commin back at zino. he had to play sum major defense after gettin exposed as a racist .im glad it happened cuz people should know what type of person is rackin in millions of dollars off the hip hop industry.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^^^^^^^^^

I really doubt he's racist. I don't think a racist would have an entire crew of people belonging to the race he hates. Come on now, that shit he said was stupid and emotional, but it's ridiculous to actually believe that he's racist. I'm sure the guy never had a love for rap and that he spent years developing his skills to become one of the greatest rappers ever in order to dedicate his life to a conspiracy to infiltrate hip hop with white supremecy and forever remove hip hop from the black community. What is this, a science fiction movie?

T

The Bastard

o-a-ksavage said:
^^^^^^^^^

I really doubt he's racist. I don't think a racist would have an entire crew of people belonging to the race he hates. Come on now, that shit he said was stupid and emotional, but it's ridiculous to actually believe that he's racist. I'm sure the guy never had a love for rap and that he spent years developing his skills to become one of the greatest rappers ever in order to dedicate his life to a conspiracy to infiltrate hip hop with white supremecy and forever remove hip hop from the black community. What is this, a science fiction movie?
NOT GUNNA ARGUE ABOUT IT CUZ THIS SHITS BEEN SHOT TO DEATH A MILLION TIMES WIT AN AK47,PROLLY MOSTLY BY ME AND IM SURE THE LAST THING PEOPLE WANNA READ IS A BACK AND FORTH ARGUMENT OF WHOS THE COOLER RAPPER. ONLY REASON I BROUGHT IT UP IS BECAUSE ITS ONE OF MY FAV BEEFS WHICH IS WHAT THIS TOPICS ABOUT.IM JUST GUNNA SAY THAT ,JUST CUZ DOOD MIGHT BE SUM KINDA HERO OF YURS DOESNT MEAN HES ONE OF THE GREATEST RAPPERS EVER. AND I NEVER SAID HE WAS CONSPIRING TO DO ANYTHING. I JUST SAID HE GOT EXPOSED FOR BEING RACIST.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
NOT GUNNA ARGUE ABOUT IT CUZ THIS SHITS BEEN SHOT TO DEATH A MILLION TIMES WIT AN AK47,PROLLY MOSTLY BY ME AND IM SURE THE LAST THING PEOPLE WANNA READ IS A BACK AND FORTH ARGUMENT OF WHOS THE COOLER RAPPER. ONLY REASON I BROUGHT IT UP IS BECAUSE ITS ONE OF MY FAV BEEFS WHICH IS WHAT THIS TOPICS ABOUT.IM JUST GUNNA SAY THAT ,JUST CUZ DOOD MIGHT BE SUM KINDA HERO OF YURS DOESNT MEAN HES ONE OF THE GREATEST RAPPERS EVER. AND I NEVER SAID HE WAS CONSPIRING TO DO ANYTHING. I JUST SAID HE GOT EXPOSED FOR BEING RACIST.

The only reason he's a hero of mine is because he IS one of the greatest rappers of all-time, and I am a person who idolizes greatness. Michael Jordan, Jerry Rice, George Washington, Issac Newton, and many others are also heroes of mine because they were great, they aren't great because they're heroes of mine. Anyway, don't act like I didn't respond to what you said, cause that's exactly what I did. But yes I am willing to move on.

Some of my favorite beefs:

Pac and BIG: Because Hit 'Em Up was and still is the most extreme, personal and hardest diss of all-time, and the magnitude of that beef in the rap world was crazy and will never be matched.

Nas and Jay: Solely because of Ether, arguably the best diss track ever.

Eminem and Benzino: Even though Benzino doesn't deserve to be on any list with the word "best" associated with it in any way, it was refreshing to hear my boy Eminem murder this sucka who was out to ruin someone's career in bitch ways.

Too Short and The Luniz: A local beef, it was the new kids in the game against the old school king of Oakland rap. Animosity has lasted for years, and some tight lines and songs have come out of it. Too Short--"Rappin' Ron tore 'em up on the freestyle tip, them niggas ain't ran nobody outta shit." Yukmouth--"You never wanted us in the game you bitch, cuz if you really did we woulda been in the dangerous click."

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
jayz and nas hands down

biggie didnt even do an actual diss track towards tupac

takeover and ether shook hiphop at that time str8 up

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
o-a-ksavage said:
The only reason he's a hero of mine is because he IS one of the greatest rappers of all-time, and I am a person who idolizes greatness. Michael Jordan, Jerry Rice, George Washington, Issac Newton,

George Washington was a slave owner and raped his women slaves.

My favorite rap beef would be,,,,,,

Common and Cube

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
It HAS to be KRS one and Shan. If you weren't into hip hop (or too young at the time) then you'll never get it. Even though it was basically a misunderstanding over a line in a song that KRS capitalized on, when THE BRIDGE IS OVER came out, it shut down the world's largest projects (Queensbridge) until Nas came out. It was the hardest diss ever at the time because of its impact, that's when battles was battles and not to move units!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
shadeed said:
It HAS to be KRS one and Shan. If you weren't into hip hop (or too young at the time) then you'll never get it. Even though it was basically a misunderstanding over a line in a song that KRS capitalized on, when THE BRIDGE IS OVER came out, it shut down the world's largest projects (Queensbridge) until Nas came out. It was the hardest diss ever at the time because of its impact, that's when battles was battles and not to move units!

i PROMISE YOU, that if you reverse the timing of the jay z/nas and krs/shan battle, or even the cube/common battle, and place those battles at the TIME the krs/shan battle took place, you would say the EXACT same thing abuot either of these battles.

not saying your opinion of that is "Wrong", but to be real....whenever someone says "it was the greatest/best/hardest/etc.. FOR ITS TIME" that, to me, is an automatic concession that it really doesnt stand up against some of the things that came after it.

anyhow, from my perspective, each of these battles were landmark battles and each had classic songs and long lasting aftershocks throughout hip hop, and each were timely and significant TO thier respective generations.

i'd say "No Vaseline" set the standard, come to think of it. Cube vs NWA all day, baby.
to bad cube couldnt muster the same thing when him and TWO OTHER dudes from his crew got SMASHED by a lil boho dude named com.......cause com was like... it you, its the bitch IN you... and that, my friends, is the greatest to me.

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
this isn't one particular beef but the dudes who seemed to accumulate the most beef (true butchers) were tim dog and well now more recently nas.... but tim dog he pissed off plenty a people.... i agree on the common cube beef common definitely rocked that one for sure.... on the cube tip cube was in the early 90's pretty much undefeatable

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Canibus And Ll....ll Got Killlllllllleeeeeeeeeedddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
i PROMISE YOU, that if you reverse the timing of the jay z/nas and krs/shan battle, or even the cube/common battle, and place those battles at the TIME the krs/shan battle took place, you would say the EXACT same thing abuot either of these battles.

not saying your opinion of that is "Wrong", but to be real....whenever someone says "it was the greatest/best/hardest/etc.. FOR ITS TIME" that, to me, is an automatic concession that it really doesnt stand up against some of the things that came after it.

I think the jay/nas battle was good for hip hop, and it is one of the biggest rivalries
ever, east coast heads knew it was bound to happen because they was sendin shots
back and forth for years before Summerjam 2000

I don't believe that rappers from different eras can be compared the same way
you can't compare Barry Bonds to Babe Ruth.
U misunderstood what I was trying to say. In my opinion, Hit em Up is the most venomous diss songs of the "modern day" era, at the time you could FEEL the hatred that Pac was spittin at Bad Boy, and I remember East Coast rappers were making entire
mixtapes going strictly at Tupac.

But when KRS dropped The Bridge is Over, THE BRIDGE WAS REALLY OVER!!!!
Wasn't nobody makin any noise after that, and then he had that reggae style on that
shit too, which killed it for me. There has NEVER been a diss record that shut down an entire area and KRS did just that. and that's why it's my pick.Krs STILL can't walk thru the Bridge (LOL)

Moe Dee and LL is probably #2 up there, because they was dedicating album covers and all that shit, but LL ain't want no parts of Kool Moe Dee in a live battle!!

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
George Washington was a slave owner and raped his women slaves.

Actually that's false. George realized later in his life that slavery was wrong and freed all of his slaves. He never raped any slaves, those are stupid ass rumors. If it was not for the integrity of George Washington, America and freedom would not exist in the world today. We should all be greatful of that man.

I keep hearing about the westside connect and common beef, but did WC and them ever release a track, I've only heard Commons. If they did what was it called?

members online