What Do U Think Is The Best Rap Beef Ever

NORTH

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Eminem a racist?! How crazy is that shit... yea he probably hates homosexuals too, and that is why Elton John gigged with him. Ya know, sometimes artists intentially push buttons to get a reaction out of the public... it's nothing new...

Back on point? I didn't see it mentioned, but Em killin' Everlast was a sad fall... I had respect for Everlast until he picked up the guitar.

(oh wait I only mentioned.. a white on white battle.. i must be a fucking hater...)

-NORTH

T

The Bastard

jus a side note most eminem fans are groupies and wouldnt admit their fav. rapper got ripped if they seen it happen live.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
^^^ pretty true, but he killed your boy ray, bastard!

actually, most em fans are 16 year old girls with names like becky, melissa, brittany, and stacy.

T

The Bastard

Cold Truth said:
^^^ pretty true, but he killed your boy ray, bastard!

actually, most em fans are 16 year old girls with names like becky, melissa, brittany, and stacy.
yeah he killed him on a lyrical level, but that aint everything. eminem was all about corny jokes that wernt true. zino exposed sum shit even eminem fans didnt know,that musta hurt.theyll deny it till the end

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
on the krs shan thing.... krs only called out shan because he wasn't trying to battle big kool g or big daddy kane.... shan was never much of a rapper anyway just marley marl's cousin

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
yeah he killed him on a lyrical level, but that aint everything. eminem was all about corny jokes that wernt true. zino exposed sum shit even eminem fans didnt know,that musta hurt.theyll deny it till the end

Actually, the song starts out with some fake jokes but as it progresses it gets more and more serious and personal. It's a known fact that Benzino cried while he listened to it. I'm sure part of the reason you hate Eminem is because of his sarcastic comment at the end of the song when he says "The mean streets of Boston."

T

The Bastard

o-a-ksavage said:
Actually, the song starts out with some fake jokes but as it progresses it gets more and more serious and personal. It's a known fact that Benzino cried while he listened to it. I'm sure part of the reason you hate Eminem is because of his sarcastic comment at the end of the song when he says "The mean streets of Boston."
im sure that i havent liked eminem since long be4 this beef started. catz seen eminem commin a long time ago. i have no reason to pull for benzino .i like sum of his shit and we from the same city but his cd aint in my car.i dont hang out wit him. and i dont hate eminem i just dont respect gimmack rappers simple as that
..back to the topic

any truth behind the rumor that ll had a ghost writer wite the rhymes for the battle tracks he used against canibus. or is that jus sum shit canibus speculated on,any1 know

Paul_Caruso

ill o.g.
Bloods vs Crips
Charlton Heston vs Body Count, Time Warner & The Seagrams Company
Ice T vs Vanilla Ice
Vanilla Ice vs Queen & David Bowie
Gilbert O'Sullivan vs Biz Markie
Reese's Pieces vs Butterfingers

"You want beef? I'll bring you more than your local steakhouse!"

T

The Bastard

Full House Vs Family Matters Was Pretty Good Too
And Hulk Hogan Vs Macho Man

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
Roxanne Shante vs. BDP
LL Cool J-"I crush Moe Dee, Hammer, and Ice T's curls" vs. Canibus. I leave my opinions out of this cause somebody is gonna catch feeelings...hahaha.
Nas vs. Jay-Z-(Modern Day Classic Beef).

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
WHAT!?! KRS wasn't afraid to battle anyone.
word@stress!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
cartmans mom vs the denver broncos

mikelabz vs illmuzik

stresswon vs narcotics anonymous

world wildlife federation vs the word wrestling federation

harold and kumar vs the "extreme" guys

yo momma vs my nutsack

hoppa vs guevara (best personal battle we have had here at illmuzik)

ummmm lets see

arnold drummond vs the gooch

blair vs joe

kramer vs kramer

fine woman vs self my lack of self control (the fine woamn won, actually i think it was one of the brown baggers who won, just my luck)

m.s

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Beef

In Da Bronx Rap Beef Is Very Common...before Big Pun Became Overground..the Battles With Him And Lord Finesse Was Incredible...thats How Pun Was Founded...big Pun Rip.. That Muthafuka Was Nasty..

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
where can i find these songs

anyone know ?

m.s said:
In Da Bronx Rap Beef Is Very Common...before Big Pun Became Overground..the Battles With Him And Lord Finesse Was Incredible...thats How Pun Was Founded...big Pun Rip.. That Muthafuka Was Nasty..