MIKELABZ

PS-

i cant wait until bikinis like that become street legal

L-Rock

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
I guess I'll be the togo Rookie on the bench, up for Rookie of the Year. Dating the cheerleaders....

Point Guard - Freakwncy - 6'1", "Freak", when all else fails, goto him....

32 mins. of playing time, but averages

30-points
12-rebounds
15-assist

can't start him, becuz he doesnt feel he's ready yet.

M

MIKELABZ

Originally posted by Freakwncy

30-points
12-rebounds
15-assist

can't start him, becuz he doesnt feel he's ready yet.

hehehehe thats starter numbers and he says he's not ready... SUB!!!

L-Rock

M

MIKELABZ

L-Rock gets an injury in his groin and has to get treated by the whole cheerleading squad on the trainer's table... but finishes the game with 17 points, 10 assists, 8 rebounds and 2 busted nuts.

L-rock

nospe

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Im weighing in at 115 lbs. 5'4
I play WR on da football team Varsity!
(I hope i get some more inches........)
is getting taller even possible after 16???

ill o.g.
nospe, is your team good? my teams got this junior who's 6'4, 225 lbs who's a Division 1 prospect and our team STILL went 1-7!

I thought i was small, 5'5 120, but i'm still 15

M

MIKELABZ

Illmuzik Projected Starters (2004- 05)
Team Name: The Amplifiers
Shooting Guard - LavRock- 6'1, 187, the jack of all trades
Point Guard - Afriquedeluxe - 5'8, ???, crossover kid
9th Member - Ominous - 5'6, "chubby", silent assasin (PG)
10th Member - Bigfatheadmole - 5'5, 120, fat head with a jumper(SG)
11th Member - Mr. Messenger - short,???, cunts cant strip him(PG or SG)
12th Member - Nospe - 5'4, 115, good hands (PG)
Trainer: Sheila

Coach - Fade - ???,???, hockey mask and pinstripe suit
Manager - Wingsofanangel -???,???, the brains behind the operation

L-Rock

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
L. Rock ya killing me with this fantasy game, you got mad skills when it comes on to being entertaining kid, for real
Yeah and for those who missed the highlights of the game on espn, Krzy got benched for knocking a referee out cold and was placed on temporary bench warming duty, by coach fade. Soon to be back on starting once he gets over his dislike for referee who dont see things his way.

M

MIKELABZ

THE REFEREE SUFFERED SEVERE GASHES TO HIS FOREHEAD AND THROAT WHERE HE HAD BEEN BITTEN SEVERAL TIMES... LATER IN THE AFTERNOON COACH FADE PULLED OUT HIS MACHETTI (HE KEEPS IN HIS SUIT POCKET) AND PUT THE REFEREE OUT OF HIS MISERY... THE OTHER REFS SCARED TO DEATH STARTED TO COUNT EVERY AMPLIFIER FEILD GOAL AS 3, DUNKS AS FOUR, FREE THROWS AS 2 AND BEHIND THE ARC AS 5. LETS JUST SAY IT WAS A BLOWOUT...

AFTER THE GAME LAVROCK HAD A SERIOUS GROIN PULL SO HE SERIOUSLY PULLED THE TRAINER OVER AND HAD HER TAKE A LOOK AT IT...

THIS IS WHAT THE TRAINER HAD TO SAY: "BURP"

THE PHILADELPHIA INQUIRER:
THE AMPLIFIER'S TRAINER HAS BEEN TRAINED IN THE LOCKER ROOM... STRANGELY ENUFF ALL OF THE PLAYERS HAVE BEEN HEALED FROM THEIR INJURIES.... SHE WAS LAST SEEN WADDLING OVER TO THE TEAM BUS ALONG WITH THE TEAM'S CHEERLEADER TO EMBARK ON A LONG ROAD TRIP.

NEW YORK TIMES REPORT:
THE AMPLIFIER'S CHEERLEADER HAS SUSTAINED A SLIGHT CONCUSSION... SHE WAS CHECKED OUT BY THE TEAM'S TRAINER THIS MORNING AND THE CAUSE OF THE INCIDENT WAS UNCLEAR. THE TRAINER SUGGESTED THAT THE PLAYERS ON THE BUS NOT GET SO "ROWDY" ON THE BUS... THE TITE QUARTERS PROBABLY LEAD THE CHEERLEADER TO BUMP HER HEAD AS SHE WAS GOING OVER HER ROUTINE WITH A COUPLE OF THE PLAYERS.

SPORTS ILLUSTRATED:

THE AMPLIFIERS - 101
THE NBA ALL STARS (BOTH COASTS) - 76

L-ROCK

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
The Los Angeles Times

THE ICE COLD TRUTH
by J. A Adande

The Amplifiers have become shadow of their former selves; decimated by the injuries to superstars LavRok, Afriquedelux, Holmzini and ALL-Star Rookie of the Year, The Freak, they have struggled to maintain the high level of play they have become accustomed to. Coach Wings Reason Offense is looking more and more like The Excuse.

the recent slide is even more discouraging when you consider the way ALL STAR center Mad Scientist has been playing- he has been on fire in the 8 games since the All-Star break, avereraging a monstrous 38 points, 17 rebounds, 7 assists, 5 rejections and countless alterations. "He's doing all he can out there to keep us afloat. The rest of the team is giving their heart out there, but they have just been demoralized by the losses of our Big Four. Tobights victory should go a long waytowards helping thier confidance.

When asked what stirred tonghts rousing comeback from 23 points down in the 4th quarter against the Sacramento Que-er, Kings- Wings told reporters that he had cancled practice, gave the team some books and scheduled a day of yoga. I dont knowhow much that helped, but i know what did. Actually, it was WHO helped, not what.

Ten day contracts are the sole hope for many players with the passion and heart for the game, but few chances to show what they can do. Upon learning of the injuries to four of their stars (rumor has it that cheerleaders/groupies ana and shiela were involved in the fight Kevin Garnett.. more on that on page 4), The Amplifiers signed 3 players to 10 day contracts- one, a 6-2 power forward by the name of innrctyhoodmuzik. Hood was actually a lottery pick, but his temper had often left teamates bloody and broken in practice. He then choked then celtics coach Rick Pitino after the coach argued for a flagrant call against hood. The second was Guevara, a 6"1 Shooting guard from queens, also with a penchant for violence, albeit at a (much) lower level then hoods...

And then there was Cold Truth. Cold came out of a tiny JuCo program, the Mt. San Jacinto Junior Eagles- the same junior college that onced housed the likes of denver broncos running back Mike Anderson and Pacers point guard Jamal Tinsley. (rumor has it Truth's boy June served jamal an ass whoopin and a half at the park some years ago, but thats another story) Cold has flat feet and isnt very quick- but man can he play the game.

In a suprise move, Wings decided to start the three castoffs against a sacramento team finally at full strength. As one would figure, Peja lit the Amps up from the ark, hitting 5 of 5 3 pointers in the first quarter and brad miller was quietly on his way to another outstanding, all around game. Wings pulled the trio of Truth, Hood, and Guevara half way through the first quarter, but to no avail. the onlslaught of the kings continued from every possible angle. mike bibby hitting the mid range jumper, peja deadly as always from the arc, and even third year swingman gerald wallace joined the fray with 6 dunks in the first half.

Wings called the three back at the beginning of the fourth quarter. " we were down by 23 on the kings home court without our four best players. what did we have to lose?" on the first play of the game, Divac caught an elbow to the throat but was ignored by the officials, assuming he was flopping. Truth then stripped him of the ball and threw it upcourt to Mad for a no contest dunk, and so began the comeback.

Hood was ejected early on for two consecutive flagrants on Chris webber, the second of which resulted in what may be a career ending chest injury- lets just say chris doesnt have one any more. the result was an Amplifier team so riled up that the hit their next 7 shots to get within 12 with 7 minutes left.

this is where things got REAL bizarre. a known affiliate of many of the the Amplifiers players, Deuce MAde, ran onto the court with a pipe and bashed in both of Mad Scientists knees. "their are my boys and all, but this is the home team.." he was quoted as saying. oddly, and coincidentally, C.O.P.S was filming in sac town and were the ones that got the quote. as it turns out, deuce's alchol level was a staggering 3.47%- over five times the legal limit.

as if on cue, Cold Truth who had been 0 for 6 at the time, suddenly turned into a very Kobe-esque player in amatter of minutes. not the kobe from this year, or even last year- the kobe who WRECKED the Spurs three years ago for 45 a game in a four game sweep, two of those 180 points coming by way of a reverse dunk over david robinson AND tim duncan. the kobe who led the 15 point comeback in the fourth against portand, the kobe who has manhandled this same Sacramentoi team the last 4 years....

Cold's Statline read 16 points, 9 assists, 5 rebounds, 3 steals, and four blocks. Oh, and did i mention that those four points came on a single play in the waning seconds of the second over time, when mike bibby fouled him with .01 left on the clock?

Cold's 10 day contract expires today, along with the other two. sadly, it will not be renewed because all four stars are coming back in the next game.

M

MIKELABZ

LAVROCK IS UNHAPPY WITH HIS CONTRACT AND HAS FILED FOR FREE AGENCY... BUT UPON VEIWING THE MARKET HE DECIDES HE'S BETTER OFF STARTING HIS OWN SQUAD.

TEAM NAME: GRIMESTONE
SEASON 2004-05

CENTER: SHAQUILLE ONEAL
POWER FORWARD: CHRISS WEBBER
SMALL FORWARD: PAUL PEIRCE
SHOOTING GUARD: KOBE BRYANT
POINT GUARD: ALLEN IVERSON

JERMAINE O'NEAL
RASHEED WALLACE
LATRELL SPREWELL
CARMELLO ANTHONY
COREY MAGGETTE
LEBRON JAMES
STEPHON MARBURY
MICHAEL FINLEY
MIKE BIBBY

MASCOT: DENNIS RODMAN

CHEERLEADER: CARMEN ELECTRA
TRAINER: DR. J

OWNER: L-ROCK
PRESIDENT: MICHAEL JORDAN
GENERAL MANAGER: "SKIP TO MY LOU" (RAFER ALSTON)
COACH: SONNY HILL

BASE SALARY: CURRENTLY SPONSORING NASA SPACE TRIPS TO PLUTO

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
UNFORTUNATELY, the only starter who understands what the word "share" means is C-Webb, and Hood ended his career with a big, Redman-esque boot to the chest. Grimestone plays all of 5 games before tempers erupt and everyone but shaq demands to be traded "this is MY team. you dont like it, you can leave". Meanwhile, management refused to trade anyone despite constant rumors, so jermaine oneal gets pissed, whoops shaquille oneals ass, "its about time i shut him up." said a suprisingly viscious Jermaine. "he acts like hes the only guy who can play in this league .i've been to nice for to long".

Meanwhile, Cold Truth created his own squad: starters Ben Wallace, Kenyon Martin, Ron Artest ,Karl Malone, and Baron Davis. they will foul you, often, and HARD. good luck scoring against US. ........ BWUHAHAHAH....

of course the half the benchbench couldnt guard A bench, becasuse it is all firepower- Dirk Nowitski, Peja, Steve Nash, Tracy McGrady, but they still have the beasts Shawn Marion, Kevin Garnett and Tim Duncan. oh, and some tall kid named Yao Ming, added soley to watch Stephon Marbury break his ankles again.

M

MIKELABZ

with only his starting center left... LavRock scraps the whole basketball idea and puts shaq on his label... Shaq's hit single.... "Radio Shaq".... tops tha charts for a record of 6 consecutive months before shaq decides to release another hit single "Lets Cuddle, Nestle, and Crunch" from his triple "diamond album" ...... Shaq-fu Ra: The Post....

quotable: "dont come thru my lane/ i got icy-hot patches for your stitches/ and L.A. fame for your bitches....."

L-Rock

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
awwe... you messed it up! jermaine took over! after shaq got his ass whooped jermaine was supposed to take over!!!!

members online