What Type Of Baller Are You?

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I cant understand why y'all dropped me for one bite, I meant t give the referre a kiss, but he moved and I accidentaly brushed him, the rest was fake all that stuff 'bout severe gashes on thorat and forehead fake. It was paintn and make - up, I tell you- Now what about my single and record deal,

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
unreal? it isnt SUPPOSED to be REAL Holmz.......... its supposed to be outlandish, isnt it? the whole thing is is unreal.....

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
nah, i was confused.... ."its supposed to be outlandish, isnt it?" i thought i came in and messed things up, ruined the story!

krzy, your welcome on my team. are you brutal? i am not concerned with good... i just want guys that can wreck shop and lay wood...... (see my starting five... all guys, with the exception of baron davis, with a rep for shutting folks down and/or beating them senseless.......) so if you can set groin picks and throw them bows your welcome back... biting is a great attribute if you ask me!

M

MIKELABZ

L-Rock is dropped by shaq and shaq signs with Don King Productionz....

LavRock signs with the amplifiers and is benched immediately, the fans boo him and thro trash at him whn he steps on the court. One fan calls him the black Mr. Clean. all his shots fall short and his layups are short handed. he manages to get 5 fouls before he is taken out of the game. Not even the trainer talks to him as he takes his seat on the bench. Krazy K. commits his 2nd flagrant and is ejected... they have no choice but to play L-Rock and now its a different story L-Rock scores the last 3 buckets before the end of regulation sending the game into overtime. a key blocked shot altered the momentum of the game and suddenly thing began to amplify.... the amplifiers expanded the lead to 5 before the final minute... a excited crowd jumped to tehir feet as a falgrant and a technical was pinned on the opposing team sending LavRock to the line putting the amplifiers up by 8.

the ref started calling touch fouls against the amps and soon they were in the penalty and down by 1. this was the same ref that krazy k. had beat up teh other day. the ref was smiling quietly until he peered over to the bench and saw Krazy K. back from the locker room hammering his fist into the palm of his hand. then the ref changed his tune and started to steer the game back in favor of the amps. when the game was over u could see the ref was visibly shaken as he left a yellow pool of piss where he stood.

Amps - 105
Centenials - 100

L-Rock

members online