Yes or no to drugs ?

• beat this! voting starts in...

Nitecrawller

ill o.g.
Thanks for your answers but still when you hear songs like the rolling stones "BROWN SUGAR" or Rick James "MARY JANE" even the beatles "LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS" etc.. and a whole lot more singing about the vertues of drugs, don't you think it helped in any way to create those classic songs that we all love.

Drugs in the 70's was very popular that's why we sample them so much.

Man I tell you if drugs wasn't so "destructive" I would gladly fall deep in it !!!

benny beatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
Music and herb go hand and hand.

I think ive said this before, but i think big reason why weed is illegal is because of the jazz movement in the early 20th century... black people were makin ill music cuz they blazed and everyone was feeling the music and people were feelin good and havin a good time... white people felt threatened so they made weed illegal, even after doctors spoke before congress saying that weed is not dangerous at all....

Smoking Weed is like seeing a beautiful woman... Im just like DAMN... Makes me respect the creator...

Like u guys said, it increases awareness and sensitivity... including AURAL sensitivity... something obviously related to music... I think weed also promotes a feeling of self-worth and interrelatedness with the universe... having confidence is very important in making beats... you have to be really feeling your own shit... and u have to have some degree of confidence to finally stop fucking with a beat and finish it...

I think "Just Blaze" may be trying to tell us something...

But everything has its pros and cons...

I'd say it definitely slows your ability to remember... But fuck it... I dwell in the present... While ya'll are sittin around reminiscin with ur perfect memories, im doin things...

The rastafarians said "Ganja increases wisdom" and I absolutely agree... I feel like I am capable of understanding everything and everyone... My mind is like a razor when I am high...

And another thing... just about every time i glance at a clock it says 4:20...