You bitches are raping illmuzik

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Well Said Homie

Dantson said:
1) STOP ASKING LAME ASS QUESTIONS, READ THE THOUSANDS OF ARCHIVED THREADS AND SHIT... IF ILLMUZIK WERE ON PRINTED PAPER, IT WOULD BE SECTIONS A-F AT YOUR LIBRARY. THAT QUESTION'S BEEN ANSWERED BEFORE SUCKA. NO, THAT ONE TOO. YES, WINGS OF AN ANGEL ANSWERED IT

Word up, I do stumble upon many many questions that have been asked (and extensively answered) before. Though, i'm used to it; people simply ignore the 'Search' feature... I truly and honestly hope that my knowledge+resources have helped people to a great extent and pushed them forward to research previously unexplored boundaries\sounds\concepts\ideas. I repeat myself: EVERYBODY, FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANYTHING, I'M ALWAYS DOWN TO HELP\GUIDE. I'LL DO MY BEST TO HELP EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU, NO MATTER WHAT! My 'Wings Of An Angel's 101' thread is the proof (https://www.illmuzik.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10512).

Regarding the original topic, everything is mostly true: We DO have TOO many new faces and unfortunately most of them are not serious\dedicated. For them, as far as I allow myself to judge, music is only a momentary THANG. A big percentage of them won't continue with this, i'm certain about that. I take all of this in a mild manner though, I don't
allow myself to get mad\pissed. I do my best to explain our policies in a hearty way. When that doesn't work, I simply BAN and that's it - GAME OVER FELLAS! :laugh:

My dear friends, all of you, there are rules to follow. If you can't\won't follow these rather simple and quite intelligible rules, you will find yourself outside of IllMuzik. It's that simple.

We don't force ourselves, so if you're not okay with our policy, please leave - we'll understand, REALLY...

Sincerely,
Wings

AKP

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
How does one do well with calling members whether new or not BITCHES.
in the streets if you hollered at a bunch of folks and called them bitches you azz would get dealt wit.
I ain't really tripping cuz you couldn't see me with a hubble telescope, but just out of basic respect.
Two wrongs don't make it right folks.
You are actually instigating another brain to form inadequate words to put down on these threads.

Raise the level of respect. If you got over 500 or so post then you should be someone who shows by example of what convos shoule be like on here.

I ain't feelin you. Most of ya'll on that bitch shit, would have your headz down, talking out the side of your mouth, not even looking me in the eyes if you were 'round here or any of these other cat's hoods.
Raise the level of respect.

AKP

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Dantson said:
6) NO MORE SHAMELESS DICKRIDING!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! AND IF SOMEONE GIVES YOU PROPS, DON'T PUT THAT IN YOUR SIGNATURE!! oh shit, yall got me typing in caps lock again. See how stressed this shit makes me??

hah, that shit bugz me as hell.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
IF you think about it, this is another opinionated thread. IT has some good points. But at the same time, I'll put w/e i want in my signature. It shouldn't burn you like holy water, that I value good feedback given by people i respect.

This is the internet, sometimes people want to relax and have fun doing what they like, they dont want to hvae to stick to a strict set of rules, and stay grammatically correct, seeing how most of us are in some type of school anyway..

The rest of it was cool. The Internet is not a physical place.. therefor it can never be cleaned.

-NoVa

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Dantson said:
Wow... I just peeped the February 2-4 showcase... and I must say...

6) NO MORE SHAMELESS DICKRIDING!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! AND IF SOMEONE GIVES YOU PROPS, DON'T PUT THAT IN YOUR SIGNATURE!! oh shit, yall got me typing in caps lock again. See how stressed this shit makes me??
Ya i was noticeing that trend too...I glad i'm not the only one it annoys the hell out of

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
I'm just venting. Don't get all upset and stuff people. I'm not calling yall bitches in the form of "You a Bitch"....

I mean Bitches like "I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!" As in, whatever words I said before the word"Bitch"... take that shit seriously. That's bold, underline AND italics.

And it was meant for the people that are slowly degrading illmuzik. If the shoe fits, wear it. If not, don't even sweat it. Not your size.

I like how yall switched the signatures up, all with the quickness. That was fresh. I was bugging out with that one; If that's your style, go at it. I'm not one to call someone out on their style.... shit, I'm the pancake bunny.

In fact, I'M THE PANCAKE BUNNY!! Why the hell am I explaining myself?? Like Chrono said... the Pancake Bunny says what he wants. Check the signature, yamps.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Oh... and no more "this man speaks the truth" please... no one but Ol' Dirty Bastard ever really spoke the truth all the way.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
lol aint aint change my sig. same shit is there, i just took out the box to save space. I do my thing regardless of what people say

Elementree

Musical Wizardry
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
I got no beef w/ anybody. I think we all make great music and arguing doesnt make us excell at all. I wish the best for every producer here and I only try to encourage people to do right on this site. I never put people down or take shots at anyone but I got cats takin shots at me for no reason. Always have since I joined this site. I think if someone posts a thread about somethin, if you dont have something to say that concerns the thread thats helpful or respectful than dont post at all. You've got other threads you can post in. I see threads where its just like 3 guys runnin the whole thread writin useless, stupid shit and takin up space on the site. If a thread is not necessary to the site im sure the moderaters will make sure its closed. If everybody would just stop the continual hate and bad attitude toward one another on here we could get alot further as producers.

Like I said, I got love for all y'all
Samplers,Composers,Crunk,Hip hop, Gangsta, R&B, Dancehall

This site is full of really talented dudes and gyals and I'm done arguing

Peace

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
i should have guessed it was you saying something like this

Rhythmikal said:
the thing is, all the bullshit posting - it probably accounts for half the thread and post count, therefore attracting more interest to the site, so its a good thing in a way...

damn ryth

dont mean to call you out for like the millionth time... but this mentality is exactly what made dantson post up. general interest in the site is NOT good for it, because the lack of that nonsense is what makes us special.

co sign his whole statement except for mikelabz.

i suppose i'll have to pay attention to the showcase.... cause if thats whats going on i'm going to crack that whip, just as soon as fade hands it back to me. lol.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Cold Truth said:
damn ryth

dont mean to call you out for like the millionth time... but this mentality is exactly what made dantson post up. general interest in the site is NOT good for it, because the lack of that nonsense is what makes us special.

co sign his whole statement except for mikelabz.

i suppose i'll have to pay attention to the showcase.... cause if thats whats going on i'm going to crack that whip, just as soon as fade hands it back to me. lol.

awww shit,,,The Mod Skwad is back!

see ya at the Honeycomb Hideout!!!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
i hear you chrono, but to be honest thats what makes illmuzik... it should be that way, you know? try getting that welcome in most other places... you can have 1500 posts and nobody gives a rats in other places.

also, as far as the showcase, if yuo cant take OR give constructive, honest, critical FEEDBACK, then dont showcase or respond to others. you dont have to like a tbeat to give constructive feedback, and thats the primary purpose for the showcase. it is niether a lovemaking session nor the soapbox of hate, and if you go to the showcase to suck dick and throw fits, we'll just start closing the damn thing down.

Holly Scott

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
sorry couldnt resist

6) NO MORE SHAMELESS DICKRIDING!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! AND IF SOMEONE GIVES YOU PROPS, DON'T PUT THAT IN YOUR SIGNATURE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrono
as i understand it the Pancake Bunny says what he wants.. lol

shootthenewb

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
^^^^^ eh... a bit of a reach there. that isnt dickriding, the pancake bunny is somewhat of an icon here, so the reference isnt towards dantson so much as a JOKE abuot the iconically odd avatar that retard uses.

members online