Your favorite software to make beats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
FL Studio is da bomb IMO! And I thought I would never switch to software instead of hardware. I guess when you have to switch by neccessity, you learn new things. FL is my beatmaking suite of choice.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
bigrob said:
FL Studio OWNS MPC! if u know how.

First time i heard that...

But they do all do the same things, not the same way, and not in the same method, but I'm sure I can make Some dipset beat on reason or FL, or cubase, that sounds exactly the same as when the heatmakerz made it on the mpc. Its about what ur most comfortable with, and what you know how to work

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Sanova said:
Its about what ur most comfortable with, and what you know how to work

That's the real truth right there!

O

open mind

well iam comfortable with my old super nintendo too!!! iam a try to make a beat on that shit haha.super mario (alcohol RMX) and also check my luigis theme (smokin' grEEn RMX)
comin' soon at ya face!!! haha iamout.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
yea. what i said was obviously meant to stay on topic. lol

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
bigrob said:
well iam comfortable with my old super nintendo too!!! iam a try to make a beat on that shit haha.super mario (alcohol RMX) and also check my luigis theme (smokin' grEEn RMX)
comin' soon at ya face!!! haha iamout.

actually, you aren't far off from reality. there is this group who run midi data through the original Nintendo Gameboy and use it to output the sound and it's all like, 8-bit. it's some really cool stuff.

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
ACID Pro 5.0 and Reason. That all i've ever known and wanted to know. But, I might just go find a copy of FL studio and see what it look like???? Somebody PM me wit some good info....nah mean.

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
I'm on FL 6 which is cool and i've got an mpc.. i'm used ot making shit on FL but i'm thinking u lack creativity in FL....

MPC is more straight to the point so now i combined forces..:D

peace

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
tricky spinz said:
actually, you aren't far off from reality. there is this group who run midi data through the original Nintendo Gameboy and use it to output the sound and it's all like, 8-bit. it's some really cool stuff.

I think they made a song about taffy being laffy.... dont know what that actually means though...

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
tricky spinz said:

i have a vsti that has all of the 8 bit nintendo sounds.

O

open mind

LETS DO THIS!!! Super Mario 8bit CONTEST (illmuzik alcohol RMX) haha eheheheheh

Holly Scott

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I started out with fruity three years ago making house, then got sidetracked for a couple of years, (no pc) and now I´ve been using reason for a couple of years - to be honest I look back on some of the stuff I made with fruity and It fuckin rocks - I´m thike HTF did I do that.

I recently got hold of the old fl files from my old pc, andthey dont seem to work with flstudio 4. I dunno whether this is coz individual wav or soundfont/drumsynth files got lost or whatever but its a real bummer as you can imagine.

anyways I had the presence of mind to record the old shit and when I listen to it im like wow.

and I´m getting kinda bored with reason, thinking about going loopy again - anyone got any tips??? --trouble is now i´m used to reason and cant seem to get the sound out of fruity that i used to...

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
tricky spinz said:

yeah i remember reading out them years ago. anyone remember overclocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.