Your favorite software to make beats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

robb_lowe

Akai Till I Die...
ill o.g.
reason and recycle but it's only use as a sound module. everything is use around my "mpc 4000". i'm a hardware user, but i've messed with fruityloops in the past. wasn't really feeling it. no, i'm not saying it's wack, i just wasn't feeling it.

T

TeeBlack

Frooty 4 me !! Yipeeeeeeeeee

Elementree said:
FL6 till I die fools!!! best program out, you can do whatever u want with it and more. just gotta know the ins and outs of it.

Fruits are good for you!! hmmmmm yummy yummy fruity loops!! i can't get near the end of what FL6 studio producer can do. Never used reason and wouldnt want to. Cubase? too complicated!!

Bully Beatz

ill o.g.
did you forget about ableton live

i use ableton live 5 and think that it's the best software out there right now as far as straight beat making.

BULLY BEATZ AKA N8 NYCE

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
TeeBlack said:
Fruits are good for you!! hmmmmm yummy yummy fruity loops!! i can't get near the end of what FL6 studio producer can do. Never used reason and wouldnt want to. Cubase? too complicated!!
Well as far as software, Fruity loops is definitely my favorite, I still have a copy of like 3 running on my old machine but yeah, 6 is too dope, I like reason too but until they figure out how to make it as intuitive and less limitiing FL is my main software to make beats outside of my GEAR...LOL

Iszazial

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Im using Fl6 but have used reason and abelton live

personally I know the ins and outs of flstudio since i started with that program and it obviously supports VST instruments so with the abbility of VST instruments like sampletank , absynth, kompact, intakt, ect... makes this program off the wall. The actual interface of this program is absolutly incredible to make any kind of music expecially with some of the vst instruments i have mentioned!!!
BUT... flstudio also sucks balls... I love my midi controllers and practly nothing supports flstudio as in the end you have to be some kind of wizard to make a dashboard interface for your midi controller!!@! either that or hope that someone has done thatalready and you can download a premade dashboard... (this was a bitch setting up my BCR2000)

Mindstate

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Fruity Loops has an easier drum sequencing interface but weak stock drum sounds and it's very difficult to make good sounding keyboards. It can be done though. My boy goes dumb with FL Studio, but he uses mostly his own samples. I prefer Reason.

O

open mind

Mindstate said:
Fruity Loops has an easier drum sequencing interface but weak stock drum sounds and it's very difficult to make good sounding keyboards. It can be done though. My boy goes dumb with FL Studio, but he uses mostly his own samples. I prefer Reason.
just use fl studio for sequencing dont use their sounds they wack.use vst plugins and samples for the sounds.the strength of fl is not the sounds its the sequencing, workflow, interface.hope this helps you.

jawanza malik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
classic said:
MPC, byiches lol

MPC DON'T MEAN YOUR GONNA MAKE BANGERZ.
NOT SAYIN YOU IN PARTICULAR.
I USE A KORG ELECTRIBE.. AND JUS LIKE WIT ANY OTHER EQUIPMENT
YOU MUST MASTER IT.. AND ITS 1/4 DA PRICE OF A MPC. I SPEAK 4 ALL US
BROKE DUDES, MILK WHA YOU GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LIKE FL CUZ YOU CAN NAVI THRU IT EASY.
BUT REASON ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS LAYER DA STUFF

O

open mind

classic said:
MPC, byiches lol
i want to clear it out that MPC is HARDWARE not software.so classic you are disqualified HA! post your software BITCH lol.

j-one

ill o.g.
S'all about the FL Studio 6. It's one of those, easy to use/hard to master type things. Everythings pretty straight forward with Fruity, everything's where it should be and flexibility is mad, so much scope and depth, and then you got all your vst's etc. Can't get enough of the Fruity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online