Bad News And Good News

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
bad news and good news... Good news is that FADE finally has money in his pocket... Bad news is he had to sale the site to do it... the other news is... AKAI bought the site...

they haven't went public yet... but remember God... well he was an inside guy for them... They keep chking out the site when the membership and the hit start to go up around 1.2 million.. now we are at like 3 million >>> https://www.illmuzik.com/advertising/advertising.php >> for proof for u doubters... they thought it would be a good buy... I dont blame em... you do the math 3 million and say half of the people that see the site own a MPC, Akai Samplers, or etc.. .. some of us own 2 or 3 of just one of their items...

Well ... the deal is.. Fade wanted me to break the news.. cuz he doesnt want to hear all the BAD stuff about him selling out and whatnot... but the affect will not take place on till May 1st....

They told him they're going to "TRY" and not change it... But the link WILL CHANGE, but a redirect page will be post for the 1st 2 months.... Sorry u didnt hear it from Fade... feel free to email him... if u dont believe me... but eveyone here knows.. i'm like Fade's right hand man.. and i usually have the inside on everything..

One Love.

P.S. - Dont ask me how much he got for the site... He wouldn't tell me.. but I'm sure he deserves it... Much props Fade...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
HOly shit. This is real?

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Good for you Fade....how can anybody be mad at that? He built some shit...now he reeps the benefits....I just hope these niggas don't change shit up too much.

Congrats Fade....stay up though...don't be a stranger.

EASY
B

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
It'd be selfish for us to get mad. but yo thats big news!!!! the only thing that may be inconvenient is the change of url

J-ReZyN

Soul Slinger
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Wow! Congrats Fade! I can't see anyone in here getting upset with you over this. You deserve it for all the hard work you put into this site.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
eXampuL_oNe said:
Wow, that's crazy!
plus finaly we know where god was coming from....

cant believe it but word up, i hope fade got rewarded well for his effort, he deserves, he is a fucking king! big up1

MR_P

!
ill o.g.
Dearest fam, crew and brothers,

On one hand Im very glad that Fade dosent have to worry about funding the site any more but I would have liked to be given the opportinuty to at least be a (major) share holder (partnering with some of the guys here). I have a lot of love for Akai so dont get me wrong, I just would have liked to know before hand as I know me and a few of the guys here could have taken over and delt with the finance.

I sincerely wish Fade all the best, I trust he will still be head admin as his direction and support has made this venue the place to be for so many years.

1 Love

P

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I really surprised to be honest, not that the site isn't deserving of such attention, just a little unexpected.

Even if IllMuzik completely changes, which I sincerely hope it doesn't, I gotta give mad amounts of props to Fade for having taken it to where it is now. All the best Fade, it's great you've finally got some money in your pocket after having created something so useful and resourcesful to so many people around the word.

Big ups!!

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
Seoul P said:
Yeah gotta give Fade his props for staying committed to this site, helping it grow, and maintaining it nicely.

I just hope this site doesn't change that much.

Is Fade still gonna be around as like, the webmaster or some shit? They're not gonna fuck us over I hope. They aren't gonna like replace the illmuzik staff with their own people i hope. OH MAN. CORPORATIONS ARE TAKING OVER!!! IT'S TIME FOR A REVOLUTION!!!

but seriously, props to fade for making this site and i hope you got enough for the site. i really hope they don't fuck with it too much because i would be kind of disappointed. the beat this and battle thats, those had better still be around. the moderators, i hope they are the same.

i dunno guys. this is great for fade and i respect that. but depending on how much AKAI changes the site i'm afraid the glory days of illmuzik might be long gone. we can only hope not...

T

The Bastard

once akai takes over imma have em cancel my account,that shits gunna be akai nazi'ed the fuck out, fade hit me up on the email when u get a new site goin, i know you will cuz yur a pimp/hustler liek that.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
Aprils Fools 3 Days EARLY... Sorry to say but it's true... Like how Fade still likes to wear tighty whiteys... > thnks P.Gyal for the inside on that ... :) LOL Just Kidding, but it is true...

members online