Battle That! - December 5-8, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
This is going to be dope! But just remember, you lose, you're gone. Warzone gives everyone a second chance for Round 2 but Battle That is unforgiving!

If any of you guys are on social media all I ask is you help by posting about the battle all week, especially from the 5-8th. The more traffic we get, the better.

Also, remember about cheating: don't. I know the 16 that were chosen wouldn't do that, but sometimes it happens. Some get family and friends to signup and vote but I always check for that, so all that will happen is I will remove those votes and ban those accounts, so it's pointless. A few years ago someone did that and it pissed me off because that's not what it's about. Plus I had to put my beer down and start looking through IP addresses. Not fun.

Sad I didn't make the cut but you lose some, you win some. But you can bet I'ma be back in a later competition. Good luck to all who made it and looking forward to listening to real bangers!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Sad I didn't make the cut but you lose some, you win some. But you can bet I'ma be back in a later competition. Good luck to all who made it and looking forward to listening to real bangers!
Don't sweat it man. Like I mentioned, it's always so hard to pick 16. It's the only time of year we have to turn people away from a competition. We have the Beat This coming up at the end of the month so stay tuned for that!

Here is a valuable Tip: like Fade mentioned, this not like the Warzone..there is no second chance..You Lose You Go Home...so my advice is to make sure that your beats are all Banging!!!! Good Luck..:up2:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online

No members online now.