Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
Vibes!!
White Cat Reaction GIF

StoneLockProd

New to the site
Battle Points: 34
Fuck. Well. Some really good tracks. Should have known better than to get my hopes up. Lol. Naw. I would be disappointed and surprised if I don’t at least get some love. Prolly ain’t winning or even placing though. Well done you fuckers.

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
Fuck. Well. Some really good tracks. Should have known better than to get my hopes up. Lol. Naw. I would be disappointed and surprised if I don’t at least get some love. Prolly ain’t winning or even placing though. Well done you fuckers.
listening for the third time now. Honestly. It's not the best turnout with only 14 beats but man what beats. Quality over quantity

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
How did you manage to pull it off?
I keep changing my vote every time I change track :LOL:
Just vote for mine. Nice simple solution!

I dunno, there are reasons why I wouldnt vote for the beat I did. But reasons I did. For some reason the beat that I originally thought I'd go for, I didn't.

My phone speaker def made everything sound a lot better though I think haha
*listening through phone speaker, opinion may change when listening back on monitors.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Though lyrics that actually means shit always beats drugs, money, sex stuff imo

Problem @Vossi Beats is the average so-called listener ain't tryin' to hear it plus it doesn't help that many artists would/do focus on a "message" but bypass the "how" aspect e.g. dope vocal delivery, etc.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Don't remember that avatar. Thought you always had that one the chimp with rabbit ears.
A cult with two prophets would just lead to one of us having to kill the other out of fear of when he was going to do he same.
So yeah I'm down when do we start??
i had one of a chimp and an alien and a baby when we did the space theme beat this.

Start whenever, I've already started

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online