Beat This! - April 6-7, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah to me a mixtape is like rapper over random tracks or over preexisting instrumentals just raw. Otherwise it's an album really. Usually presented by a DJ but not mad if it's not, i don't miss DJs shouting over everybar drowning out the raps.
the best djs kept their vocal outbursts to a minumum, the really best, you never heard their voice lol

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Ahh fuck it, was having fun with the 80’s beat but ran out of time, work tomorrow and not back til Thursday voting day. Oh well, look forward to hearing everyone else’s beats though :love:
Kinda feeling that way. Put all my eggs in one basket, then stopped working on the basket. Or didn't squeeze the hen to pop out enough eggs or something.

What's that ol' sayin'? Preparedness is key? I just barely started my beat. I have one shot and one shot only.
im thinking the less time spent on it the better lol. I havent even started a beat, dont know if I will, but things werent very complicated back then, 4 bar loop and your done lol

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
im thinking the less time spent on it the better lol. I havent even started a beat, dont know if I will, but things werent very complicated back then, 4 bar loop and your done lol
The time consuming part for me was the mixing. Giving it that nasty 80s crunch and slobby stereo image almost didn't work out for me with the small amount of time I had to get it done. Sometimes I really don't like mixing, listening to the same 4 bars 300 times in a row can be exhausting

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online