And they C Walk

serena williams GIF

and their cars bounce

Snoop Dogg GIF

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Nah I don't mean the best best, that would be DJ Quick. But that album they did was awesome and that song is a tune. Actually the 213 album is one of the best.

213 - The Hard Way?

That album was the right kind filth.

Speaking of West filth... a month back I stumbled onto Suga Free - Smell My Finger (album) ... go check it if you ain't heard it. Beats are dope lyrics are wild haha.

213 - The Hard Way?

That album was the right kind filth.

Speaking of West filth... a month back I stumbled onto Suga Free - Smell My Finger (album) ... go check it if you ain't heard it. Beats are dope lyrics are wild haha.

Yeah the Hard Way is awesome. Keep it Gangsta and That Gangsta Clicc are crazy beats.

Only heard Suga Free on Quik beats but that sounds awesome will check out.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Yeah the Hard Way is awesome. Keep it Gangsta and That Gangsta Clicc are crazy beats.

Only heard Suga Free on Quik beats but that sounds awesome will check out.

Ah man, there were so many tracks on that 213 album. Some i slept on, and ended up becoming faves. So Fly and Whistle While You Hustle are big ones for me tho. Lil Girl and Run On Up too.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Ah man, there were so many tracks on that 213 album. Some i slept on, and ended up becoming faves. So Fly and Whistle While You Hustle are big ones for me tho. Lil Girl and Run On Up too.
I’m going have to go through my cd’s and take another listen. I remember buying it the day it came out and not really feeling it. At the time I felt the 213 album came out 7-8 years late. If the could of dropped a 213 album right after regulators sometime around 96-98, shit would of smashed the world.

I’m going have to go through my cd’s and take another listen. I remember buying it the day it came out and not really feeling it. At the time I felt the 213 album came out 7-8 years late. If the could of dropped a 213 album right after regulators sometime around 96-98, shit would of smashed the world.
All very true, it's an uneven album. Iheard it back in 2015 so I heard it without any hype around it. But some of the beats are fire and it's so good to hear Nate Dogg.

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
for real! The fire
Big Boi Fire GIF by Outkast

This is why we needed that new voting system @Fade tbh...people missing out man!
So many good beats o_O
I think it's time to stop the voting system debate my man.
Just accept that this is how it is and that @Fade must be getting tired of having to explain himself every other day. I would if it were me at least :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.