Beat This! - July 28-29, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Me, cause I suck mainly, otherwise I was awesome.

Bro I submitted my first draft of my beat, not my finished product... sucks but oh well.
Bruh, I know everyone wants to display their best, but to my knowledge (@Fade correct me if I'm wrong) win/lose no Beat This has made or broken anyone's music career. Its all fun and entertainment for hip hop beats

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Bruh, I know everyone wants to display their best, but to my knowledge (@Fade correct me if I'm wrong) win/lose no Beat This has made or broken anyone's music career. Its all fun and entertainment for hip hop beats
Well yesh, butwe are a prideful bunch lol

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
I know a few complained about finding it hard to make G Funk ¿
It is hard to make G-Funk. Not just the technical stuff but getting the vibe right. That's also why I was shocked that you didn't enter because so many of your beats just catch the vibe so nicely. And you always seem to talk about other people's beats like "that's the shit you wanna make, but can't" all the while you just make the one G-Funk beat after the other, which is something most guys struggle with.
That's also why I was on you to enter like that, for the record. Like @OGBama mentioned as well, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544

I have it from a good source that label scouts constantly monitor online battles and Beat This in particular is frequently watched, and anyone posting really poor beats gets blacklisted acrossed all labels and platforms.

Oh wait, I meant I'm *on the sauce* and might be talking nonsense!

Jokes aside, you never know who may be listening to your beats, and scouts may look far and wide.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
I have it from a good source that label scouts constantly monitor online battles and Beat This in particular is frequently watched, and anyone posting really poor beats gets blacklisted acrossed all labels and platforms.

Oh wait, I meant I'm *on the sauce* and might be talking nonsense!

Jokes aside, you never know who may be listening to your beats, and scouts may look far and wide.
Dre already called me and asked if he could use my beat for his album.
I told him to f off i got a battle to win.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Don't worry often mine are first draft unmixed.

Was it the one i helped with the bass??
Haha yeah, the one you said drop that note down a bit. I added an 808 and some funk to the bassline to break it up a bit... didnt submit the finished though. Alls good, like people been saying, its for fun anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.