Beat This! - July 29-30, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
@Fade when i reloaded the page to listen again the beat that said "you" wasn't mine and so now I can vote for my own beat which is then listed as someone else's. Of course I didn't do it, but maybe you need to check into this so it won't happen again :)

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 543
@Fade when i reloaded the page to listen again the beat that said "you" wasn't mine and so now I can vote for my own beat which is then listed as someone else's. Of course I didn't do it, but maybe you need to check into this so it won't happen again :)

This is interesting ... i was certain when i loaded the page one beat said "you" then when i clicked play it changed to someone elses beat and no longer said "you" - i don't believe i mistaken as it was the first beat on page. But im also in the sun so hard to see.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 543
That's impossible. Maybe you're going by the beat number? Remember it's random on each page refresh.

I dunno, never seen anything like it. I had the page open the second time. This second time it showed "you" as the first beat... decide to listen to it, the "you" disappeared and changed to "vote" and was a different beat. That happened when i hit play. Not sure what happened. Probably be fine when i vote tho as im doing from computer instead.

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
That's impossible. Maybe you're going by the beat number? Remember it's random on each page refresh.
No I'm telling you it's true. The green button with YOU was not my beat, and I could vote for my the one that was mine. Was afraid maybe there had been some kind of mix up, but now I have reloaded the page and it is back to normal, so must have been some kind of glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.