Beat This! - May 20-21, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit, now I am gun shy after my first try in this competition :blackeye:

I am going to enter it, but if I get laughed off again..... Memento is getting those nudes I threatened him with :mad:
this "nudes" thing is an underrated weapon...

you know what

Cej Nude.png

@Memento Beats If you give me bad review I'll send you the uncropped version of this

Last edited:
View attachment 5400

Express your dissatisfaction after the loss and review beats in a bad way, be hated. Be sexually harassed and threatened and nobody gives a fuck...
You know what, I think you are really onto something here. Ive been pondering this for a few moments of my time, weighing up your arguments for its merits and after long and careful deliberation, checking out stats, reviewing all the facts at hand and I have come to the total and utter conclusion that yes, you are entirely correct that I just dont care.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Ok.. Whoever comes in like... 20th, better watch out for my beat!! I will run you down to 21st bruh, I aint playin.. just saying, mine might not be fire but it killed enough pixels on my PC to mean business. True Story

Enemy Sounds

Boom Bapper
Battle Points: 68
Wow.. This is my first post to the site and tomorrow will be my first entry ever.. Guess I signed up to the site just in time.. I'm excited to do this with y'all! Heard a lot of good beats come from you guys (I listen to the battles on the illmuzik YouTube channel).. I wish all y'all the best.....may the best beat win.. See y'all tomorrow for the sign-ups. Peace!

Wow.. This is my first post to the site and tomorrow will be my first entry ever.. Guess I signed up to the site just in time.. I'm excited to do this with y'all! Heard a lot of good beats come from you guys (I listen to the battles on the illmuzik YouTube channel).. I wish all y'all the best.....may the best beat win.. See y'all tomorrow for the sign-ups. Peace!
welcome to ill, glad to see you jump right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online