Beat This! - May 20-21, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
because when the results come in, there will be 22 people thinking you were talking about them hahahahahaha
life is too short to give a fuck. and seems like you ain't experienced enough with this case :D they'll always be too butthurt to remember anything from this thread after the results :D

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
I see what you did there dude. :) totally means "Fuck you" and we both know that :D
Also, what's wrong with off-beat beat? duuude that's like... the first thing you shouldn't have in a hip-hop beat unless it's a Realllllly weird case or smth.

If someones reaction is to hate beatmaking because of a doucheknob like me, then he shouldn't do anything in his life really :D and the trick is that everyone thinks they're in the "6 actually good beats" group that I mentioned.

I don't know man. I didn't directly call anyone out so why'd someone think that they are one of the shit beats that I mentioned? you know?
I see what you did there dude. :) totally means "Fuck you" and we both know that :D
Also, what's wrong with off-beat beat? duuude that's like... the first thing you shouldn't have in a hip-hop beat unless it's a Realllllly weird case or smth.

If someones reaction is to hate beatmaking because of a doucheknob like me, then he shouldn't do anything in his life really :D and the trick is that everyone thinks they're in the "6 actually good beats" group that I mentioned.

I don't know man. I didn't directly call anyone out so why'd someone think that they are one of the shit beats that I mentioned? you know?
Exactly..i said that and i didn't said "fuck you"...so instead off-beat or shit beat, you could have said...that guy is thinking outside the box or something...

Exactly..i said that and i didn't said "fuck you"...so instead of off-beat or shit beat, you could have said...that guy is thinking outside the box or something...
Screw that bro. "thinking outside the box" would Only get people to keep doing it wrong and thinking it's the right thing to do. as terrence fletcher said, there's No two words in the english language, more harmful than Good. Job."

life is too short to give a fuck. and seems like you ain't experienced enough with this case :D they'll always be too butthurt to remember anything from this thread after the results :D
hahahahaha, I just like to keep things civil for the big influx of new members we have, and make them feel at home, so when we are all back at work, many of them will stick around. I have a plan to help the hip hop renaissance happen, and here is a great place to do that. We need to unite and get organised, not bicker amongst ourselves over bollocks. Give people a chance to get to know what you are like before you go shitting on 4 fifths of the battle entries. lmao

Silentz

Boom Bap addict
Battle Points: 113
6d7fb7039335e084b670d68776b0c47f.jpg

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
Screw that bro. "thinking outside the box" would Only get people to keep doing it wrong and thinking it's the right thing to do. as terrence fletcher said, there's No two words in the english language, more harmful than Good. Job."
yeah, but whay if that guy ends doing something revolutionary...and changing music genres...like those guitarists cranking their amps "incorrectly" brought distortion in the music...

yeah, but whay if that guy ends doing something revolutionary...and changing music genres...like those guitarists cranking their amps "incorrectly" brought distortion in the music...
but surely they didn't play it off-beat with the "incorrectly" cranked guitars :D :D
I get your point though. I don't know maybe you're right, I'll think about it.

are you joking?
No I mean wasn't it mostly wu-tang and scott storch? what was there for Timbaland to change? like the drums or smth? that's one thing that would be believable, he's real good at the drums, but I'm just askin you what did he change exactly?

No I mean wasn't it mostly wu-tang and scott storch? what was there for Timbaland to change? like the drums or smth? that's one thing that would be believable, he's real good at the drums, but I'm just askin you what did he change exactly?
no, Timbaland brought a whole new style of beat patterns to hip hop, he brought us Missy Elliot, and merged the boundaries between rnb and hip hop, he brought the world Aaliyah, he has a unique signature style different from everybody else. Which is what we should all try to achieve.

no, Timbaland brought a whole new style of beat patterns to hip hop, he brought us Missy Elliot, and merged the boundaries between rnb and hip hop, he brought the world Aaliyah
interesting... so He made the path for things like 808s Kanye and Tpain to happen... is there any songs I can listen to to see what exactly he did? like The One album/song that u said "Hey, this is a revolution" when u heard it.

Status
Not open for further replies.