Been Watching youtube and Damn been a hell of a lot of UFO activity past few months

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
There is a conspiracy theory that the aliens are fallen angels that are coming to give us miracles and de-bunk god by telling the human race that they created man. This will supposedly be the beginning of the apocalypse and the rise of the anti christ.

which is very similar to project blue beam that has a one world govt ending rather than a biblical one or mixed? who knows

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Beam

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Where does this come from??

Krazyfingaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
@Eldiablo

This is why I laugh at the majority of these conspiracy theories. Where is the credibility in project blue beam?? Now Behold a Pale Horse has been more accurate in predicting everything that has transpired over the course of the years since that book was written not to mention the author was assassinated. I guess NASA's program was cancelled because President Obama foiled their plan with the antichrist lol. Nah but seriously I think these theorist reach waaaay to far to romanticize things that just cant be explained or things that are blatantly obvious.

@Eldiablo

Now Behold a Pale Horse has been more accurate in predicting everything that has transpired over the course of the years since that book was written not to mention the author was assassinated.

The Protocols of The Learned Elders Of Zion are much much older than Behold A Pale Horse, they have mostly come to pass too. There are also a few ufologists and christians too, that claim that the aliens are simply fallen angels aka demons. By they way they materialise and dematerialise, like spirits. Like El Diablo said.

Krazyfingaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
The Protocols of The Learned Elders Of Zion are much much older than Behold A Pale Horse, they have mostly come to pass too. There are also a few ufologists and christians too, that claim that the aliens are simply fallen angels aka demons. By they way they materialise and dematerialise, like spirits. Like El Diablo said.

i heard alot about The Protocols but i've never read it.

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
If end times conspiracies are true we would be better off with a govt / nwo ending rather than a biblical, or alien invasion. At least if its a govt agenda they have rules the same way we have rules in this world. If its a biblical or alien, then all rules are out the window. And by rules im talking about what we know as reality.

There is another conspiracy theory concerning a false nuclear war where 17* of the US's most populated cities will be nuked. Then the united states govt will simply surrender to its attackers and easily through the constitution in the fire. Can you all imagine going from this (so called freedom) to a communist state within weeks time. This agenda seems more probable since were damn near living in police state as it is, and this would solve the problem of the public for the govt. The govt is supposed to serve the people not live off of us like vampires, but im guessing that i dont need to tell you all that. The * stands for im not 100% positive on the number but i remember it being around 17

the author of behold a pale horse was william cooper
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper

I admit conspiracy theories can be a little far fetched for a logical thinker. But what is believable in this day and age when we know for a fact history has been re written to suit our rulers. News companies/media are owned by major corporations who have their own best interests in mind and the general public believes what the tv tells them.

gotta go, peace

I admit conspiracy theories can be a little far fetched for a logical thinker. But what is believable in this day and age when we know for a fact history has been re written to suit our rulers. News companies/media are owned by major corporations who have their own best interests in mind and the general public believes what the tv tells them.

gotta go, peace

Yeah I agree, Im at a stage now where I dont know what to believe.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Aliens are watching us, it's a fact because I've seen some shit. Trust me, they're there.

2012 will be crazy but in a different way. It's funny because people think it's going to be a big disaster like the apocalypse.

Scenarios:
  1. Nothing happens
  2. Aliens attack
  3. God/Jesus kills everyone
  4. The government enslaves us

I believe that #4 will happen at which point we'll realize this is retarded and everything will fall apart and the world as we know it will change for the better.

I always talk about the old days or the way it used to be, but that's because that shit worked. I'm not saying let's go back to shitting in outhouses (which Relic would probably be fine with) but go back to traditional values, which are pretty much non-existent today.

I've seen first-hand how many families have broken apart (including my own), friends dropping off because of a stupid disagreement, and everyone stressed out and they don't even know why.

If anyone has seen Shawshank Redemption (if you haven't go kill yourself) there's a line where Brookes gets out of prison and he says something like "The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry" which is a PERFECT way to sum up today's world.

So I think everyone will realize that the world is way too much at this point and eventually something has to give because we can't keep living like this. There's too much of everything and not enough of the basics.

I know I'm a bit off track, but ya aliens are out there man, they're out there.

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
Fade you forgot about

5. Natural disasters - Sun (heat or cool down), meteors, eathquakes, tsunamis, tornados, hurricanes, etc. and maybe even viral - disease might go here.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
as far as 2012, if its a biblical apocolypse, it may be best case scenario

Apocolypse (Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis; "lifting of the veil" or "revelation") is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception

and dont stress your self out, if any of these theorys are true... What are you gonna do about it?? nothing. Live your life. Have fun. Plan for more. (This applies to free masons, illuminati, skull cross bones or what ever world domination secret society we think we know about...)

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.

members online