Egypt...Surprised we havent spoken on it yet..

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I agree with what you're saying...lol. Whats puzzling me is why you cats think that I think Israel is the cause, or the protesters would give a ish what Israel is thinking. I'm not saying that at all. I'm looking at the bigger picture of how the change will effect the relationship of all 3, well 4 if you consider Islams.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
update;

Mubarak will address to the people either today or tomorrow. There's been speculations that he will tell the people that he's not planning to take part in the elections of September

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
I agree with what you're saying...lol. Whats puzzling me is why you cats think that I think Israel is the cause, or the protesters would give a ish what Israel is thinking. I'm not saying that at all. I'm looking at the bigger picture of how the change will effect the relationship of all 3, well 4 if you consider Islams.

Ow, sorry bout that hehe, i had no idea that you though, that we thought, you thought, that you were saying that israel was the cause. Its clearly not the case lol.

The way i see it, the effect of it all is really up to those countries and not to Egypt. They will respect the peace treaty with Israel, which implies that they will continue border control. Egypt's character is not that primitive in regards to other Islamic countries, its pretty much divided into several religions with a modern perspective. The common people know very well that they depend on tourism which is key for the common joe economy. IF, Egypt would become a total Islamic regime, they would sign their own bankrupcy and the Islamic regime would have no Allies to back them up. I think what freightens the other countries is the will of the people to be less dependend/controlled by other countries. No more freebees bitches!

The current approach to gaining a democracy looks complete, if the other countries are going to make a fuss about it then THAT will backfire upon them. If they support the movement, they WILL have all of the current collaboration (but possible not any future endevours).

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
As I listen to NPR Im learning.. Events are moving so fast its impossible to keep up, depending on the news organisation event details vary. NPR is pretty good, aljazeera is a really good streaming source of info.

I got a dutch update channel which keeps me posted, but also Al Jazeera live stream is very good, awesome footage.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
@Formant024

Totally disagree, in fact that's why the US is so financially successful as a country. Anyone can start there own business and do whatever they like with there money for the most part. If you are born in poverty in the US you CAN work your way out and die a billionaire. That is not true for 3rd world countries. The answer is in economics.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
@dp: Live the dream... US financialy succesfull ...lol
3rd world countries are being extorted way to often for their values by the US, UK and other corperates which prevents those countries to have anything remotely close to living the american dream, let alone a democracy. Reason for this being possible is all the capitalist investing in funds supportings such. Its also the same american dream that creates the short sighted chauvinism so your system can be abused by the same corperates. No one cares since they live the dream. IMO, you're stuck on a big island and you're gov is siding out tax money to eh.. Egypt for example. What do you like ? A billion for the Egypt military or a billion for you health care system ? You can decide what you want to do with your money so what will it be ?

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Live the dream... US financialy succesfull

Are you serious?

Talk about someone who is living on an island or has no grasp of economics. No to be a hater man, but you need to do some research.

http://www.google.com/publicdata?ds=wb-wdi&met=ny_gdp_mktp_cd&idim=country:USA&dl=en&hl=en&q=us+gdp

Also

"The U.S. economy is the world's largest national economy, with an estimated 2009 GDP of $14.3 trillion (24% of nominal global GDP and 20% of global GDP at purchasing power parity)."

AND

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_United_States

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Mubarak is expected to come on TV and tell the country that he will not run in the next election. Will that be enough we dont know...,

*sighs... post No. 22

A billion for me , thats what it should be

At least the money would remain on US soil lol

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
AMERICA... FUCK YEAH!!!
haha isnt that how the song went?

The egyptions are really doin this right, its all celebratory down there, apparently Obama told Mubarak not to run again and hes not. wow.

Rumours are that Syria may actually start having protests..
This actually is beautiful, that whole message of change is actually happening, not here.. but wow elsewhere, Im really happy and proud for these people!
*gets choked up*

@Formant024

Totally disagree, in fact that's why the US is so financially successful as a country. Anyone can start there own business and do whatever they like with there money for the most part. If you are born in poverty in the US you CAN work your way out and die a billionaire. That is not true for 3rd world countries. The answer is in economics.

The growth of the USA as a super power was done on the back of slavery.
Getting people to work for no income is good economics yes, but its not good conduct.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
^^^ yeah, truely awesome and historic. Didnt know about syria but heck, i think the whole thing tumbles down for the better. I have no clue whatsoever on syria though.

@dp: right, thats all very relative. wasnt there any debt ? few dollars or something. People not being able to pay healthcare, people losing houses all over, less jobs, more globalisation.

Geography teaches me that I live europe on the mainland, not even remotely close to an island... ill give it a rest...

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
The growth of the USA as a super power was done on the back of slavery.
Getting people to work for no income is good economics yes, but its not good conduct.

yeah, thanks to the UK and the Dutch marine for shipping them over and the dutch V.O.C mentality for making things possible lol. If it wasnt for capitalism i wouldve been born in java.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
The egyptions are really doin this right, its all celebratory down there, apparently Obama told Mubarak not to run again and hes not. wow.
*gets choked up*

yeah, i think Obama sees his interest is not at stake at all. Everything remains as is for what treaties are concerned.