Egypt...Surprised we havent spoken on it yet..

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Im talking to even get you to that point, do you think it'd even be possible without slves building the foundation and genrating the money in the beginning? ok

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
hmm, so now it depends on the people. He is not stepping off, he sits his time out untill september so he can assist the new gov. He made promises the people have heard for over 30 years, so im giving it a slight chance. I dont think at all the people have any trust for his input on help forming a gov. rather keeping his influences in tact. Not even going to comment on him condemning the anarchy that took place the last few days, due to his ministers...to easy

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
(just doing a little critical thinking)I wonder if Egypt is in debt to America in any way, shape, form, or fashion. Because if the US can influence the overthrow of a President of another country...we must maintain some kind of financial control over that country's economy.

Just so happens for a country to pay debts back to another country prices rise on everything..food, energy, etc. If people can't really afford to live a decent life because of poverty wages, sky high prices of goods, added with the oppressive political business decisions made, and on top of that constantly feeling that their basic rights are violated...people will eventually rise when backed in a corner.

Just my blind assessment.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
^^^ i dont think so, Egypt has something to offer to the US. The US donates to the regime in favor of a little bit of control. Its not Obama that made him "resign", considering the circumstances he has little choice not to. It still not good enough though as the protestants want none of his meddling at all but to have him resign NOW!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
im still watching this... cant believe how they call gangs, thugs and police a pro-mubarak protest...mubarak deserves a neckshot

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
live from al jazeera

the thugs have been pushed back for now

off topic:

not recognizing how much the slave trade and slavery helped in creating and/or keeping a country an economic power seems shortsighted. you can also add the exploitation of the labour force, child labour, neo-colonialism, corporate colonialism/banana republics, war, war profiteering, and unfair trading policies.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
live from al jazeera

the thugs have been pushed back for now

off topic:

not recognizing how much the slave trade and slavery helped in creating and/or keeping a country an economic power seems shortsighted. you can also add the exploitation of the labour force, child labour, neo-colonialism, corporate colonialism/banana republics, war, war profiteering, and unfair trading policies.

extortion pretty much sums it up

members online