G-Unit gettin worse

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
I dont know if anyone has followed the story, but incase u havent heard Busta Rhymes' bodyguard (29yr old) was shot and killed on a video set after the G-Unit clique (banks and yayo) got into an arguement with Swizz Beatz.

Yayo disappears off the set and coincidently some angry dudes pull up in YAYO'S CAR and a fight gets underway and Busta's bodyguard gets killed.

but anyway other rumours are that G Unit were tryin to shoot Swizz coz of the Cassidy beef.

i dont know if im correct by sayin this but i think G Unit have caused more blood spill than any other group in rap history.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I hope they keep killing each other till theres noone left. They fucking suck. Pop ass niggas. Ugh.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
it's just gossip.

it's like a rap soap-opera.

Vell

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
I hope they keep killing each other till theres noone left. They fucking suck. Pop ass niggas. Ugh.
what the fuck is wrong with u for hopeing people kill each other off. then how u goin call them pop ass niggas when they out shooting people.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Vell said:
what the fuck is wrong with u for hopeing people kill each other off. then how u goin call them pop ass niggas when they out shooting people.
1st of all, ease up on how you speak to me. 2nd of all, according to the news the shooter was not a rapper. So like i said, pop ass niggas.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
this type of shit happens in anyhood, everyday,

the only differnce now is the people involved got cheese so the media is interested....
Only people who are from the brub's are reallly like "oh my god cats is actually getting killed"

I dont know why cats are acting brand new, cats get shot every day.,......Do people think cats make up the gansta shit they talk about in raps, that shit really does happen you know....

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
classic said:
this type of shit happens in anyhood, everyday,

the only differnce now is the people involved got cheese so the media is interested....
Only people who are from the brub's are reallly like "oh my god cats is actually getting killed"

I dont know why cats are acting brand new, cats get shot every day.,......Do people think cats make up the gansta shit they talk about in raps, that shit really does happen you know....

Thats true, but these guys need to grow up sometime an get outa that mentality. Almost everyone on the set has a decent amount of loot, an the person with the least amount of money gets killed. These guys are all 30 years old now or close to it an still act sensative when they get their feelings hurt like teenagers.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Ozmosis said:
Thats true, but these guys need to grow up sometime an get outa that mentality. Almost everyone on the set has a decent amount of loot, an the person with the least amount of money gets killed. These guys are all 30 years old now or close to it an still act sensative when they get their feelings hurt like teenagers.

I mean ya i agree but thats a totally sepreate issue,

point is these cats just reflect whats really going on in our black urban communitites right now, only differnce is they got cheese. So it kills me when cats act suprised when shit goes down (espically burbs cats) when u hear them talk about it in their music all the time... shit is real thats all and for every T.V shooting u hear about there are 1000's of cats who are killed that u will never know....

basically long story short cats need to wake up

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
classic said:

point is these cats just reflect whats really going on in our black urban communitites right now, only differnce is they got cheese. So it kills me when cats act suprised when shit goes down (espically burbs cats) when u hear them talk about it in their music all the time... shit is real thats all and for every T.V shooting u hear about there are 1000's of cats who are killed that u will never know....

co-sign!!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Yo for you young niggas/new niggas, watch the movie "The Show" from like 1995. Skip to the part where Dr. Dre explicitly says that they are just entertainers and they are portraying characters. It aint fuckin real. If you confessing ya crimes on wax, you are a dumb muthafucka.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
classic said:

You right...but how bout instead of reflecting what goes on in the hood...how bout tryin to set an example for the niggas comin up that are still in the hood...I mean...not for nothin...G-Unit don't live in the projects no more, feel me?

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
cleverwon said:
Yo for you young niggas/new niggas, watch the movie "The Show" from like 1995. Skip to the part where Dr. Dre explicitly says that they are just entertainers and they are portraying characters. It aint fuckin real. If you confessing ya crimes on wax, you are a dumb muthafucka.

word. I remember that shit. And Dr Dre is a God here.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Benny BuKu said:
You right...but how bout instead of reflecting what goes on in the hood...how bout tryin to set an example for the niggas comin up that are still in the hood...I mean...not for nothin...G-Unit don't live in the projects no more, feel me?
Exactly. You aint thuggin from your mansion in CT.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
Yup. Alot of niggas never even saw that shit. Lol. DR. DRE IS A GANGSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
Dre is god!!!!! what you on holmes???????.....Naw but seriously though You peep Dre in the wash....He played that part a little to well..actin hard when he really wasnt....I mean when he was in the wreckin crew dude had a suit and lip gloss...That aint gangsta...I think thats what got people fucked....Majority of cats in the rap game aint criminals,but spit the same shyt that the select few that are actually criminals spit....so they dont know what to believe.....

T

The Bastard

Rhythmikal said:
I dont know if anyone has followed the story, but incase u havent heard Busta Rhymes' bodyguard (29yr old) was shot and killed on a video set after the G-Unit clique (banks and yayo) got into an arguement with Swizz Beatz.

Yayo disappears off the set and coincidently some angry dudes pull up in YAYO'S CAR and a fight gets underway and Busta's bodyguard gets killed.

but anyway other rumours are that G Unit were tryin to shoot Swizz coz of the Cassidy beef.

i dont know if im correct by sayin this but i think G Unit have caused more blood spill than any other group in rap history.
from the title of the thread i thought you meant they got worse lyrically. i was about to say, how can they possibly get worse lyrically. but yeah about them shootin at people. its easy to act tough when your rich.they sleep in a house wit security cameras.they dont have to worry about people commin to hunt them down, they basically with security everywhere they go, also known as ''the cat that pops off at the mouth when the cops are around'' also known as ''mad big pussies'' and also nown as ''homo thugs'' commin out on shady/aftermath records summer 2006...
HomoThug_final.jpg

members online