G-Unit gettin worse

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Dantson said:
HAHAHAHAhAHAHahahha ha hahH AHAHH ahha.

But seriously, big J, I've been here for a minute, and I'm not looking to start shit. I'm the class clown, and if you take class THAT seriously without being able to have fun, I'm shooting spitballs atcha. Now, enjoy illmuzik, don't make me photoshop you, go buy some CD's out the Illstore and have a great day.

PANCAKE BUNNY, BIATCH!!!

alright dude...haha... youre so funny.... whatever man....i busy composing some shit right now so be sure to bother me some other time aight PEACE

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
SOOOO how bout that G-Unit? Those guys are so wacky huh! Fiddy and his nutty hijinx, and what about Yayo with his zany shenanegans?

and Lloyd "Mr. Monotone" Banks? crazy fellas.

(ahemi'mtryingnottogetyourdamnthreadclosed,foolgetasenseofhumoryadig)

ahem.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
this thread took an ugly turn like 50 cents face on a dorrknob. whoa.

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
Dantson said:
RACE-RELATED COMMENT!!! ^^^^^ BAN!! BAN!!!!!

ANTI-NEGRO MEMBER!!!!

Hey man, thats my job...dont be steallin my line m.f. I cant stand u m.f's from lafayette...FUck all of g-unit x-cept young buck, the only m.f. thats real with some shit to say..who the fuck lloyd banks think he foolin, everybody can tell he studio gangsta as fuck...I'd fuck him up just on g.p.

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
Dantson said:
someone's got a BLUCHIP on his shoulder. HA

HA!! HA!! I slay me.

yeah, i hate Lafayette suckas too. word em up kid.

u should be an mc mah boy(thats how yall say in the flats right, mah boy)...u witty as a m.f. and quick wit it too...i still havent made it that way yet... ill be gettin wit ya when i do though...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
spanishharlem said:
who the fuck are u to be say this shit man.... anyone can talk to anyone the way they want to.... freedom of speech..... u better respect aight... im done with you
Nigga i wasnt even speaking to ya ignorant ass. Look at what you wrote you fuckin dickhead "anyone can talke to anyone the way they want to". Stop contradicting yaself if you want to make a valid point faggot. LMAO. Easy brotha, easy. Lighten up on them internet muscles.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
spanishharlem said:
yo my bad cleverone... i came off strong right there but dont try to act like tuff shit thats all... why cant u just let someone share their opinion... whats up with that????
Ay, dude can share his opinion, just not in a way thats disrespectful. If a nigga came at me like that in person he'd get bitchslapped and sent the fuck home crying. Its happened before, and the you get apologies. And why are you getting involved anyway dog, it had nothing to do with you. RESPECT.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
haha. Dantson is the fuckin man!!

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
shit the drama of the shooting must be rubbing off on people in the thread...

BAUSMAN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
as mainstream as g unit is they still come with some real grimey shit... u just gotta look past the candy shops and21 questions

400-m

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
yes sir! g unit lives in the burbs with the coast guard around. because if they lived in the hood.... well you know.. like classic said a lot of peeps get shot we will never hear about. these cat need to grow up and flip their cheeze. own half of new york like trump... get their bill gates on! or are they??? cats are trying to proove or )))stay((hood because they stars now. because of what dre said. the hood aint fun! what yall know about butter sandwiches! thats the kind of dinner i used to eat. think about it

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Shit.. I ain't from the hood or anything but i DO remember syrup sandwiches. That shit is part of who I am today. And I don't mean Diabetic.

400-m

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
them to

Dantson said:
Shit.. I ain't from the hood or anything but i DO remember syrup sandwiches. That shit is part of who I am today. And I don't mean Diabetic.

yep! syrup sanwiches too. fried bolona cut the ends so it wont roll up....

yeah sanova we had to have something to eat with the foot long box cheese.. once it gt tha little mold on the cheese.. grany would cut it off and we still eatin.. ....