G-Unit gettin worse

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
no one was seen getting out of yayos car before the shooting and no one was seen fleeing in yayos car it was a shoot out that's it ...just so happens that someone got hit ....and ismiel ramirez god bless the dead got hit and he wasn't a target...This dude proteceted 50 after he left the hospital and protected one of the heads of the bmf ....He was also known as a shooter ....as for yayo a man on parole why would his car be used so he can go to jail....it was more than an argument with swizz beatz and it had nothing to do with cassidy it members of d-block were also there ...

no disrespect to you rymthmikal but your facts are way off

cleverwon said:
Yo for you young niggas/new niggas, watch the movie "The Show" from like 1995. Skip to the part where Dr. Dre explicitly says that they are just entertainers and they are portraying characters. It aint fuckin real. If you confessing ya crimes on wax, you are a dumb muthafucka.

You're right but you have the wrong movie it was rhyme and reason

GRAFIK said:
what the fuck is wrong with g unit!!!!!!!!!!!! these motha fuckas pop up and think they are all god, fuck that shit. the problem is they think they are the illest bitches out, and everyone knows this is not the case. listen to a 50 cent acapella, or a lloyd banks, yayo acapella, lyrics are garbage. I'm sure the shotting had to deal with them thinking they are better than busta or swizz. somebody needs to shot 50's ass again, punk!

the day before the shooting busta was on hot 97 shouting g-unit out saying that g-unit and flipmode was the hardest and hottest camps in hip hop so it had nothing to do with g-unit thinking they were better than anybody...If you know anything you would know that 50 and busta are on aftermaf together they were on tour togetger and their sons play together and they even made a dis record together....Your statement makes you look like a hater get on you grind if their lyrics are so wack and get a deal

GRAFIK said:
yeah i feel ya. doesnt mean that 50 proved himself either, that just means that he was talking the same shit he does to everyone else, and some real motha fucka, was like fuck you and shot his ass, that why it doesnt suprise me that motha fucka got shot, just because he talks so much shit

ignorance is bliss

spanishharlem said:
yea whatever dude.....dont even try to start shit.....this isnt a site for that shit dude....its a site for production
who is this clown^^^^^^^^^^^

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
^ blud my facts are way off coz all im gettin told is reports on a website. its not like i was there and im tryin to spread rumours.

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
LMAO!! Man, some of the posts in this thread got me rollin'. On tha' serious tip though;
R.I.P. Ismiel Ramirez.
ONE

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Rhythmikal said:
^ blud my facts are way off coz all im gettin told is reports on a website. its not like i was there and im tryin to spread rumours.

Internet can be like chinese whispers sometimes

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
After a while G-Unit is going to be like Death Row.. Nobody is gonna want to work with them..

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
StressWon said:
word up,,lol,,

yo, What the Fuck is a "Chinese Whisper"???? Is that when PA is on the phone with Abby,,,wwwoooooooooooooooohhh
Shut up Stress! I'm telling!!!!! ::runs away to tell on you::