G-Unit gettin worse

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
what the fuck is wrong with g unit!!!!!!!!!!!! these motha fuckas pop up and think they are all god, fuck that shit. the problem is they think they are the illest bitches out, and everyone knows this is not the case. listen to a 50 cent acapella, or a lloyd banks, yayo acapella, lyrics are garbage. I'm sure the shotting had to deal with them thinking they are better than busta or swizz. somebody needs to shot 50's ass again, punk!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Thats just like every other newbie to hiphop that worships Pac. Dude only was a "thug" after he was rich. Nigga was a fuckin dancer before that. haha. If you started listening to hip hop after 96, you gotta prove yaself.

ill o.g.
that was a dumb move for the shooter

Yayo probably violated probation, he is a predicate felon so this situation definitely aint no help

its one thing for broke niggaz to be killin each other in the hood, but when u rich and out the hood its just senseless

its a shame but the situation is all to common

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Thats just like every other newbie to hiphop that worships Pac. Dude only was a "thug" after he was rich. Nigga was a fuckin dancer before that. haha. If you started listening to hip hop after 96, you gotta prove yaself.

yeah i feel ya. doesnt mean that 50 proved himself either, that just means that he was talking the same shit he does to everyone else, and some real motha fucka, was like fuck you and shot his ass, that why it doesnt suprise me that motha fucka got shot, just because he talks so much shit

O

open mind

they only on top because of their producers.they cant rap shit.the only thang fiffty can is singin great earcatching hooks but dont talk bout them rappers or sumtin lol.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
I can't front... I think these dudes BEEN lame since before they had a label dickriding like this. BUT... I must say... big ups to Young Buck for stabbing that dude with a fork back in the day. THAT shit was gangsta.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
classic said:
I mean ya i agree but thats a totally sepreate issue,

point is these cats just reflect whats really going on in our black urban communitites right now, only differnce is they got cheese. So it kills me when cats act suprised when shit goes down (espically burbs cats) when u hear them talk about it in their music all the time... shit is real thats all and for every T.V shooting u hear about there are 1000's of cats who are killed that u will never know....

basically long story short cats need to wake up

Ok so the main artists are out.
Do they have a responsibilty to do and say things to help others get out? No..
Should they? Or should they perpetuate stereotypes?
Do they realize how it looks outside?
Do they give an ish?
Why do we support gangstas?
Do we support gangstas?
How many dont know that they pay gangstas for music?
All good topics...All tonight...All Illmuzic...
Comming up next.. *News Theme*

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Relic said:
Ok so the main artists are out.
Do they have a responsibilty to do and say things to help others get out? No..
Should they? Or should they perpetuate stereotypes?
Do they realize how it looks outside?
Do they give an ish?
Why do we support gangstas?
Do we support gangstas?
How many dont know that they pay gangstas for music?
All good topics...All tonight...All Illmuzic...
Comming up next.. *News Theme*

I'm not coming to illmuzik anymore... too much potential debating and stuff. I'm heading over to Future Producers (http://www.futureproducers.com) where they support newbs like me.

You guys are no fun. Plus I can't download free drumkits here, and i STILL havent figured out how to sample.

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
cleverwon said:
1st of all, ease up on how you speak to me. 2nd of all, according to the news the shooter was not a rapper. So like i said, pop ass niggas.

who the fuck are u to be say this shit man.... anyone can talk to anyone the way they want to.... freedom of speech..... u better respect aight... im done with you

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Relax kids. I'm just stirring as much trouble up as possible. It's been a little over a year since Mikelabz has been gone, so to commemorate this, I've been being a dick and starting shit.

Never, ever take me seriously.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
HAHAHAHAhAHAHahahha ha hahH AHAHH ahha.

But seriously, big J, I've been here for a minute, and I'm not looking to start shit. I'm the class clown, and if you take class THAT seriously without being able to have fun, I'm shooting spitballs atcha. Now, enjoy illmuzik, don't make me photoshop you, go buy some CD's out the Illstore and have a great day.

PANCAKE BUNNY, BIATCH!!!