~~~illmuziks Finest~~~

Chedda

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
thanks to everyone that gave me props. shit i even got props from fade i must be doin somethin right lol.

damn, top 5 is a hard one, i need like a top 20 LOL, but off the dome i'd have to probably say....in no order......

cold truth
wings
holmz
producer gyal
streetwise

but on another day it could be a different top 5, there's just too much talent here.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
i dont think yuor music gets overlooked for commercial appeal- thats not easy to do. the bottom line is you make dope music and good, commercially viable production is a hard balance to strike and you do that well.

you just arent on here all that often, and most of the newer heads probably dont even know who you are.

same as the industry, if heads dont see you, they dont know you are there, and therefore they forget you.

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
No doubt .... your right because I haven't posted much as of late in the showcase forum. I've been producing this artist whole album .... it's been a 10 month process. It's taken up way too much of my time.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
thanks for the props guys..
i havent been posting alot lately, nor have i been in the showcase too much. ive been real busy, but heres a few names off the top of my head..

classic- ridiculous amount of progression, his beats get better all the time

guevara- him and live is like white on rice lol, dope beats, dope crisp drums

mad scientist - i luv that unique style man

dj hoppa - heavy beats, and making moves, i love that joint on the ill compilations cd, i think its the best on the cd.

holmz - got soul!full stop!

stradivirus- hotness!
excel - where u at mayne? i really like ur ish
streetwize- now you've even got a car named after ya lol

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
chedda, you got skills, now you just need the confidence to go with it. you always seem kind of unsure of yuor beats. have confidence!

i had you mixed with p_1 for some reason, sorry!

Chedda

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
thanks truth, good lookin out, i feel you on that, its just i dont like to get cats hopes up like im the next dre and then they just get dissappointed when they check my shit.

but thanks man, and it's cool. :D

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
word?

i aint even know that man

link me to his page, i wana check him out

u from uk too freak? if so, ur shits hot too

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
^omg man

i just peeped your beats, you're hot too

06 was my fave, u freaked that sample ill, the chops you did were similar to what i woulda done if i had this sample. crazy shit

this is a heater

man, we cud ACTUALLY take over illmuzik, lol

me, afrique, chedda, berserk

who fuckin wit us?!??!?

members online